BC 5-5 Cinqo De Cliff & 5-6 Dreamers Motorsports Day

how's the weather/ track looking.. Were getting rain a plenty right now (2am) in cincy..
I'm planning on coming and you'll know who iam . I'll be the only Mitsubishi eclipse in the parking lot pulling a trailer!! Lol truck gas is just getting too high...

The old places, where we didnt run the dozer are mint. The new sections are soft and squishy. I have been down there since 5am. Getting ready to fuel up the dozer, and work on the new stuff. We got a pretty good soaker, but the pits are dry, the sidewalk is dry, which are usually good indicators of whether we can go for it or not. I will have the big track ready first, If you plan to ride the C track, you had better hold off till noon. Its gonna take time, but I think I can get it in good shape.

Open at 11:00.

Fyi Driveway is soft because we just dozed it and laid down gravel. Imagine that, everytime i touch the driveway it rains an 1' or more. Its not bad, just dont freak out.

I'm at work today, and our plant is a few miles west of the Cliff, and this area got a bunch of rain in a short time last evening. A good bit of area flooding around here.

Have fun!

Watered tonight and will water in the morning, I think we may have us a perfect Cliff outing tomorrow. Looking very good.

Open today (Sunday), May 6th, Dreamers Motorsports Day! The Dreamers Crew will be setup down there. Head over to see those guys, grab a ticket, they have tons of prizes and giveaways. At mid day prep time we will be drawing tickets, probably around 1:30 or so. The C track will be open following that, then we will have be having a UTV/SXS group on the C track followed by the mini group. Tracks will be absolutely perfect today. Open at 11:00.

Tracks will be perfect, get to the Cliff non-vets, get to the Cliff!

We had a blast at BC yesterday . Some gnarly ruts , nice new layout . Track was prepped mid- day and temps were in the 80's . We had a blast ! Thanks, Oh and the hot dogs were awesome.

We had a few guys out today!

IMAG2143.jpg

That was at 12:30. Just over 200 paid riders today, not too shabby. A big thanks to Dreamer's Motorsports, they did a great job. I appreciate everyone's patience with the changes, it doesn't always go great the first time around, yoday was better, but it seems like 95% like the change. I will work on the 5%.

I know it looked so very nice this morning when I left... Man I need to cash in on a KX250 2-stroke... Soon. I can't stand it much longer.... :)

Something about the cliff just feels national like. Always a decent sized group of fast guys.. Always a bunch bikes out there makin noise (although some how never crowded on the track). Pretty much love everything about it. Reminded me today I need to go back there more. Even had fun blasting a few laps around the c track.

Nice turn out Jeremy, definitely ready to check out the new track changes. Are you planning on switching anything up between now and next weekend?

I'm sure it will be good! I hope to have my Yamaha back together this week to. Maybe I'll even have my truck out of the shop?

Was anyone taking pics there yesterday? (5/5)

Sunday I was out there... go to www.stemacphotography.smugmug.com not sure what track you visited while at the cliff but I tried to hit both a little on Sunday... Trying to get use to the new lay out on the big track and trying to find safe spots to shoot photographs was a challenge...about got ran over a few times when I thought I should have been safe.... Thank god i'm quick on my toes with you guys...

Back