Heres your chance....Need input on a topic.

back in the day spring valley had the baddest split pro section, so the pansies dont have to ride it if they dont want to,:hint:hint

Bring back the Rupalator!!!!! that jump was sick, now its just like an awkwardly long table out of the corner lol

last time i was there it was just like a long awkward table with a weird pop, im not saying its not a bad jump, but i miss how you could come around the inside and just lean over to stay as low as you could and get a sweet pop and then haul down the straight, the floating over that jump was sweet, and it didnt really matter how you hit it lol, i never once over jumped it. I guess the sweet pop up with the long run out landing but if it was changed back to how it used to be with that big face and long landing then a sick bowl after it that way you could just haul mail down it wide open into the corner

No love for the waller? I think we need to wallers, back to back.

Waller back to back = 1985 Supercross double. I don't have a problem with wallers, just not sure where to put it on the track now.

Rupalator will never be "sicK" haha.

i also like whoops but think they would take away from the flow of the cliff! maybe a sweet roller section. sand rollers, like redbud!!!!!!

i also like whoops but think they would take away from the flow of the cliff! maybe a sweet roller section. sand rollers, like redbud!!!!!!

I am not a fan of whoops, too much of a pain in the arse. I think the crutester has been hiding in my house while I brainstorm.......

hah creeepy...

alright well im officially excited. put them bad boys in and i promise ill come down more often lol.

Well after sleeping on it a couple times, here is my shortlist of changes for the weekend:

1) Knock down super berm into that straight below it. I will build some sorta jump with it. Not sure until im in the seat.
2) Mellow out gnarly off camber before triple to allow more lines.
3) Re-install double into the bowl turn.
4) (if time allows) Demo waller into a berm after triple.

C track: Re-shape 2nd berm in berm-berm section.

Back