Action Sports Grand Prix Championship Series Round 2 this Saturday!!!

I felt like a boob, I was all pumped and ready for this and had my boy stoked as well but sometimes life unloads circumstances on your doorstep that dictates otherwise.

My car started acting up headed to work friday morning, had to return and get my truck. Tore into friday night found it blowed a head gasket. UPS showed up at my house with a box of spokes from Buchanan for my 74 MX, but no plastics for my 98 CR which I was to race. My 03 YZ hasn't had a top end since 2008, so thrashing on it in a CC race wasn't a good idea. Then we ended up spending friday at the hospital for a family member. My boy was pumped about racing, although he was coming straight from working midnight shift, getting off at 7:00. All that said, we scratch the plan.

I'm glad you guys had a good time and I hope there was a decent turn out. I will do my absolute best to be at the next one. This has been an unusually chaottic and rough year so far, with more on the horizon, :(

Results and the current points are up online at ActionSportsRacing.com. *Thanks to everyone who came out last weekend! *Next event is June 16th!

Back