BC Reloads 5-12 & 5-13

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
If you missed out on the changes, come check out BC this weekend! We will be tweaking some of the big track, just based upon my observations, and your input. C track, I think is decent, probably leave it for now. Open 11-5:00 both days. Because of Mothers Day, this weekend is typically light on turnout, so if you want the place to yourself this would be the weekend for you!

I put up many new pics from BC the past few weekends on the BRIARCLIFF FACEBOOK PAGE, perhaps of you ? Will add hundreds more in next few weeks. Go ahead and dig em...

I put up many new pics from BC the past few weekends on the BRIARCLIFF FACEBOOK PAGE, perhaps of you ? Will add hundreds more in next few weeks. Go ahead and dig em...

Oh my! You'll make him angry............You know you can post froto's on here.

Making changes tonight, and tomorrow. I guess we'll see what happens. I hate to forecast changes, because I usually change my mind on the dozer, allot.

it sure is alot easier when u got a D6 , the 4 just takes so long to build with . but then again u change ur mind alot with a big one too .

it sure is alot easier when u got a D6 , the 4 just takes so long to build with . but then again u change ur mind alot with a big one too .

I wish. I dont even have a 4, I can barely afford a D3 and a wimpy 108 horse tractor. But you know we make so much money over here with our super huge turnouts and all, I will probably just roll up and pay cash for D6. Thats the word on the street anyway.

I just took the super berm and made it a table, took three hours, but thats the way it goes. If we had a 700 deere, I think we'd all be in trouble.

I wish. I dont even have a 4, I can barely afford a D3 and a wimpy 108 horse tractor. But you know we make so much money over here with our super huge turnouts and all, I will probably just roll up and pay cash for D6. Thats the word on the street anyway.

Pay for it? I thought you had a full factory ride with Cat?

Open today (Saturday) at 11:00. Site lap on the big track. We will be running two groups of kids on the C track as normal. Probably at 2pm and 3pm, thats my goal.

Oh ya and the tracks are sweet. Probably gonna be a light turnout this weekend due to mother's day and everything, so here's your chance.

As Rupert says: 'Twas a good day. I will be back for more, soon. Pleasure talking to you too. The A track is big fun on the 500!

Back