BC Reloads 5-12 & 5-13

Wow, what a blast! That has to be the best layout I've ridden at the Cliff. Great flow, fun jumps, off cambers (awesome!), and all you need for a good track. Dirt seemed especially good today. I love coming into those corners and seeing 10 ruts.

As usual a lot of fast guys there to watch. Always a deep talent pool. I think Sharc did a million laps today to.....seemed like he was always out there! Enjoyed watching you ride Marc...nice and smooth.

Thanks everyone! Super good day, tracks turned out killer. Especially the big track, holy smokes. I will not give a number of riders, because I thoroughly despise dispicable people who do that. Anyway, Ohio cat told me that there 110 sections to the track groups on my dozer, interesting factoid there.

I really want to thank the majority of the people who knew that last weeks track had more to do with the 1.5" of rain we got Friday night at 9:00pm, and not because of my track building skills. Today's track was my proof. For those in the minority, enjoy that crow dinner, yum.

We will try to tomorrow, we are planning to get up and just disc and lightly water. Ya never know this might be one of epic overcast days where it a super light sprinkle/mist just enough to keep the tracks perfect all day. We are due one of those days.

Anxiously awaiting what mother nature has in store, wanting to make my second trip of the year to the cliff !!!!

My sons and I had a blast today. To be honest I really was not in the mood to ride today but after a couple laps I was hooked and having a ball! Thanks Jeremy

Cancelled for Sunday. Its been sprinkling here off and on for a couple hours, its not too bad yet, but I think it will get worse. The radar looks bad, the hourly looks bad. Plus its Mothers Day. Mother Nature has let us know that she wants it to herself. Sorry for the late response.

Yeah...if we were two counties north, it would be a good ride day... :(...maybe one north?

Bummer I did not make it out, sounds like I missed a good time. Course bummer I did not get to ride at all this weekend no instead I had the please of helping my bro move :( I'm so ready to spin some laps around the new layout :)

Thanks everyone! Super good day, tracks turned out killer. Especially the big track, holy smokes.

My favorite cliff layout since it's been open. The dirt was just perfect as expected and the rutts were sick. Every landing has lots of forgiveness built in. It flows so nice with no akward sections. It felt like a track that you could race others now instead of racing the track if that makes sense.

The C track had many changes too and based on the number of bikes over there I'd say people liked that track too. Well done over there BC!

Great time on Saturday!...Track was Rough-Rough-Rough.
Much more difficult, this new circuit……lots of brakes….and that equals BIG bumps.
To ride the inside clean was a crazy tough workout…could only do a few that way.
I got a bunch of Vid….so I need to figure this editing stuff out.

I've got the Trial of Vegas....There’s just SOOOOOOO much stuff to learn!<O:p</O:p
I want to cut out the boring stuff of me just riding around like a spode and make a montage of cool things...
<O:p</O:p
Like Willy Browning blowing past me over the Rupalator on his screaming 125, Or Gibson blowing past me over the triple....or Silvers doing a 180 spin out after the high-speed double. <O:p</O:p
.....cool s**t like that... <O:p</O:p

I've got the Trial of Vegas....There’s just SOOOOOOO much stuff to learn!<O:p</O:p
I want to cut out the boring stuff of me just riding around like a spode and make a montage of cool things...
<O:p</O:p
Like Willy Browning blowing past me over the Rupalator on his screaming 125, Or Gibson blowing past me over the triple....or Silvers doing a 180 spin out after the high-speed double. <O:p</O:p
.....cool s**t like that... <O:p</O:p

once you drop in a clip, you can shorten up to show just what you want by dragging the edge left and right, then you can speed it up or down by grabbing the edges and moving them up and down, I think you can go to edit and change the velocity too. I will have to look at home.

sweet cant wait to bring the minis out !!

Justin, it looks as though I will be able to come out of pitbike retirement for this one. I get a break from that darn miniquad maintenance machine for a few weeks while the motor gets rebuilt. Yea! J.O I will check with the woman about sponsoring the women's class again. Cody wanted me to let you know that he is in for the 2 kids classes, winners take all dealio. Crenos South Zanesville. Matt.

Justin, it looks as though I will be able to come out of pitbike retirement for this one. I get a break from that darn miniquad maintenance machine for a few weeks while the motor gets rebuilt. Yea! J.O I will check with the woman about sponsoring the women's class again. Cody wanted me to let you know that he is in for the 2 kids classes, winners take all dealio. Crenos South Zanesville. Matt.

Its about time !! i figured you would of raced the night at malvern for the pitbike race

Back