Malvern Harescramble - Sunday May 13th

today was a blast im going to do another hare scramble for sure. and thanks jared for loading my bike up in the bobcat and putting it in my truck lol. brappppp

Was that bike one of those green things? It looked like he was going to bury it! LOL!

I had a great time out there too. The course was more challenging than I was expecting, so that was a pleasant surprise. Thanks to the Malvern crew and the scorekeepers who do a remarkable job.

THANK YOU!!! Everyone, thank you for bearing with us in our delays and mistakes! You all made our day by showing up! It was great, weather was perfect! Happy Mothers Day Moms! Wow, this day rocked, I don't even have words except THANK YOU!!!

Case 819 - That was the coolest way I have ever loaded a bike. Thank you for being patient with us getting you out of the woods. Atleast you got to spend some quality time with your Mom! :)

TimSR90 - Thank you for the props my friend. I was glad to see you finished, you were trucking right along.

Again...THANK YOU!!!

The little devil on the left shoulder persuaded me to give the new yz a proper break in test and I'm glad to say she held up well!! The track was fun with some wide open stuff and some real tight stuff with a few fun hill climbs! The bike held up way better than I! After the 3rd lap I couldn't feel my hands and they kept coming off the grips in the rough stuff. Was a true test to show me how out of shape you can get after a year of not riding. Blisters, monkey butt, and sore shoulders are currently getting the best of me! Gonna be a rough one when the alarm goes off in the morning for sure. Mad props to the guys who can seriously bust ass through the woods for 2 or more hours straight. Some of the best motocross training ever. Thanks to Jason and Jarret for putting on a fun event!

THANK YOU!!! Everyone, thank you for bearing with us in our delays and mistakes! You all made our day by showing up! It was great, weather was perfect! Happy Mothers Day Moms! Wow, this day rocked, I don't even have words except THANK YOU!!!

Case 819 - That was the coolest way I have ever loaded a bike. Thank you for being patient with us getting you out of the woods. Atleast you got to spend some quality time with your Mom! :)

TimSR90 - Thank you for the props my friend. I was glad to see you finished, you were trucking right along.

Again...THANK YOU!!!

haha it was pretty funny to bad no one got a pic

Back