ryan hughes to race hangtown!

barrington314

PR Elite
Ryan Hughes is making a comeback. Hughes will join the Rock River/Moto Star Yamaha team to race the opening round of the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship at Hangtown on May 19. Stayed tuned for more details later this week.

That's sick. I think he will be around top 10-15 He stil stays active and races so it's not like he jut decided to come race.

cool. used to be a big fan, lately hes kind of gone a little insane... but still will be exciting to see how he does. definitely will be a ways off the top 8 or so guys id think

Maybe he will throw some punches at laninivich. Lapanovich, whatever his name is.

Didn't he already do that. Or was that someone else.

Maybe he willl take Bubba out in the first turn! I think he owes him one, lol.

lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol lollollollollollollol lollollollol lollollollollollol

How do you turn everything into a bubba post, your fix fixation with him is kinda homosexual in a way. Nothing wrong with your homosexuality just means more girls for me.

fixationfixationfixationfixationfixationfixationfixationfixation
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL!!

lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol lollollollollollollol lollollollol lollollollollollol

How do you turn everything into a bubba post, your fix fixation with him is kinda homosexual in a way. Nothing wrong with your homosexuality just means more girls for me.

fixationfixationfixationfixationfixationfixationfixationfixation
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL!!

lmao.

george, it was lapaglia.

I lived with Lapaglia and he is the nicest kid ever! Ryan is the cockiest most arrogant prick if ever met in professional racing. I was a fan of him when I was you get cause he had so much heart but then I got to know him. That was my favorite YouTube video ever because he runs his mouth and everyone always backs down until this!

Yes I agree...Kinda lost his mind the past couple years...And John 250 is Bubba,s biggest fan Alltime no doubt.

I think the funny part about that fight vid is how Hughes totally picked that fight, then when broken up he's not even completely up yet and he's saying "he hit me first!" Then he follows that up with "what's your problem dude?"

here is how its gonna go down. John250 is gonna hire Hughes to take out bubba, hughes wont even get close enough to him until ge hets lapped and still fail to take him out, then at the end of the race, John250 and hughes are going to get into a fight on the way to the pits over a deal gone bad, then reality will set it, get the camera ready.

Yea lapaglia.

Even the nicest can get turned ugly by a dousche bag.

Hopefully Hughes runs redbud. I'll make a dbag banner for him.

Gonna say "you owe lapaglias dad money" " you ain't so bad you _____________ !"

And right under that: "you leap I drink "

For one: That video is great.
Hg
Two: Hughes needed his d!ck knocked stiff for the way he talked to the other dude. Totally started the fight then tries to blame it all on the other dude.'

Three: I hope he can make some money in motocross because he is a bitch and will never make it as a scrapper. Hughes totally fights like a girl.

Back