ryan hughes to race hangtown!

surprised hes not going to make a run at lorettas instead...

Hughes did an area qualifier last year and Davey Coombs had to call him and tell him can't race Loretta's since he had raced AMA Pro racing events in the pro class at the WORCS series, which means he can't run for that year and following year. If he rides this year, he can't do Loretta's until 2014 at the earliest.

What a freakin douche bag.. He`ll get his ass handed to him the national and I hope he feels like a moron.. Ohhhh cuz you push your bike up a finish line hill you think you can act like a jack ass.. Ehh.. No..

i was thinking that when they said he dnf'd. but didnt remember who said it. lol. i almost feel bad for him. wonder if hes doing anymore?

He's like wow I am definitely no John dowd or Doug HENRY. I'm gonna go back to beig a local SoCal pro who throws punches at 20 year old kids.

He's like wow I am definitely no John dowd or Doug HENRY. I'm gonna go back to beig a local SoCal pro who throws punches at 20 year old kids.

Maybe he just needs more supplements. Or is that possibly why he's acting like WWE star and then a 6 year old after he wrestles? Lol

Back