Ok Barrington.......

PitRacer

PR Founding Father
I have to admit I am spoiled now from the Supercross update threads. I mean, I had to actually go out and figure out for myself when Hangtown was on TV! DUDE!

too busy racing hangtown on mx simulator. which btw is so awesome if you still havnet checked into it and have any interest in moto video games lol.

So I just looked online, I dont get fuel tv OR nbcsn on my cable.... Thats just not right.

i dont either

sad part is i just switched providers to save some $.. i didnt get fuel on my other one either, but i switched to the cheapest one i could find that still had speed, cuz all i honestly watch is speed and comedy central.. other than that no time for TV. So I guess if i cant watch nationals regardless i might as well get the cheapest shittiest cable package i can :(

who knows pretty soon we'll start being limited to the fast forwarding just like data, and every package will be different lol!! ahh fast forward throttling, i can already see it now lol
or theyll start making mx and sx a series you have to purchase....like season pass to watch all the sporting events on a certain team lol.
the days of getting stuff included, and there being no underlined hidden fee's has passed, its unfortunate really.

They should start making an extreme sports package thats like 20/mo which should include speed, mav tv, fuel tv, nbcs

Yeah I just upgraded my DISH package to include them.....

i just switched from direct tv to dish network. so far not too excited, i cant watch 1 thing while another records, wtf!!! but im saving about $30 a month AND have tv in my bedroom where as before i didnt. i didnt have fuel w/ direct tv so makes no difference i guess. actually about to drop it down to the one that doesnt have speed, as i cant imagine i willl watch speed for anything else.

hell at this point i should just cancel it all and just get netflix for 10 bucks a month and call it a day.

Wow, that sucks. I thought they were gonna be on the regular NBC channel. The full length preview show is here.

And here are a couple Hangtown Track map videos. Pretty sure they are sped up though, because I don't think that arrow can actually go that fast...

<script src="http://player.ooyala.com/player.js?deepLinkEmbedCode=p1ZXFvNDpN6Hv4oeFDLDoZe-EjseNCSz&height=360&embedCode=p1ZXFvNDpN6Hv4oeFDLDoZe-EjseNCSz&video_pcode=5veWg6Z7_V1u5lkVsqN4nM6x2Tz2&width=640"></script>

<script src="http://player.ooyala.com/player.js?deepLinkEmbedCode=04Z3FvNDrQ-7qdX5BWWq5PgCdt6YNndE&height=360&embedCode=04Z3FvNDrQ-7qdX5BWWq5PgCdt6YNndE&video_pcode=5veWg6Z7_V1u5lkVsqN4nM6x2Tz2&width=640"></script>

It's because the track is smooth..

this one isnt :D

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/exuj9CKPZiA" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480" width="853"></iframe>

I really didnt plan on doing that for nationals just because i didnt know if i would be able to do it all summer.... ill see what i can do. (cant believe i wasnt on pitracer within the last 8 hours)

btw, im in the fast 40 for 450's with only an hour left of qualifying. 24th as of now i think. so yea, crute wins... ive been Simming.

i dont either

sad part is i just switched providers to save some $.. i didnt get fuel on my other one either, but i switched to the cheapest one i could find that still had speed, cuz all i honestly watch is speed and comedy central.. other than that no time for TV. So I guess if i cant watch nationals regardless i might as well get the cheapest shittiest cable package i can :(

thats why i wish you could just pay for what you watch or want. if you only want 4 channels, then you only pay for 4 channels.

Back