Ok Barrington.......

Not to change the subject, but can you explain to me why there isn't a national in Florida. I think the opener should be in Florida.

Used to be in Gainesville in March......long time ago. Used to go to it and race Amatuer day all the time.

Ok Barrington, watched your 1st moto @ Hangtown, Congrats on scoring a couple national points. How did you end up the 2nd moto and also overall.

haha. ummm, 19-18. not sure of the overall yet. i had some wicked starts. i was in 4th on the 1st lap of moto 1 at one point. then collided with someone. do you have the game? did you watch on the stream or in the server?
that track was so rediculous. the whole game is. my heart rate was way up. i seriously had to tell my self to calm down and breath.
2nd moto was going better. i was running 15th for most the moto. then ran into heavy lappers and fell apart.

oh and laugh it up fellas... but ill have the last laugh after saturday when JS7 takes it to your rider. :p

I was all ready to race, get in the server at 8:35, and the damn thing starts at 8 this year!!! Wish I knew this, now im already down. I waited patiently while everyone had thier fun in SX and missed my first opportunity for outdoors. Ill be ready come round 2. Barrington, you doing lites, or heavy?

I was all ready to race, get in the server at 8:35, and the damn thing starts at 8 this year!!! Wish I knew this, now im already down. I waited patiently while everyone had thier fun in SX and missed my first opportunity for outdoors. Ill be ready come round 2. Barrington, you doing lites, or heavy?

450s.
and yea, they were grabbing UIDs for 250s seperate from 450s. so they race both 250 motos back to back then 450 motos back to back. not a fan of that. i had finger pump.

get some

051812stewartslides002_115899.jpg

Well I guess kdub was passing js7 last time he raced so I'm rooting for him lmao

and kdub landed on his face trying to run js7 speed. :)

but for real, is kdub even racing outdoors? hes on the entry list but i thought he was taking summer off. id rather windham win over stewart any day.

i think a swap in motos is a good call for tomorrow john. stew or dungey. hopefully an epic battle. kind of seems like dung grew a sack and starts to ride with more authority now. like a boss. cant count out rattray who BTW is a past world champ. and says hes really been waiting for the 450 outdoors. and alessi was fastest at hangtown last year... but landed on his head trying to run that pace as well. i dont think its going to be a run away at all for anyone.

Back