"SPECIAL" Dirtworld practice day!!

willsone83

PR Founding Father
With the awesome help of the owner of DIRTWORLD, Shane, we have put together a special practice day on the weekend I am in Ohio for my daughters graduation.

Sat JUNE 2nd at NOON and then running till dark.

ALL are invited, normal practice days fees apply....and Shane said he would have track watered and prepped and ready for the crew that shows.

Leaves plenty of time to then shower and get ready for the festivities going on in Cleveland that evening!

Which all are invited to as well!

any questions, issues or comments...let's hear em

THANKS AGAIN SHANE....going to be a great day, now I just have to get my gear bag thru TSA

Hey Dave. Sorry I haven't been able to get back to you.My motem took a dump a few days ago and just now got a new one and got back online.
How ya been? Good to see you'll be back in town and glad to hear you got together with Shane.

Maybe I'll see ya at Dirtworld the 2nd.

...doing very good Tom....going to be good to come home, and add some riding at Dirtworld with some friends....will be an epic weekend

Good luck at the regional

Hey Dave. Sorry I haven't been able to get back to you.My motem took a dump a few days ago and just now got a new one and got back online.
How ya been? Good to see you'll be back in town and glad to hear you got together with Shane.

Maybe I'll see ya at Dirtworld the 2nd.

MIKE MIKE MIKE!!!! How the hell are you!

yea, shane is real cool and very helpfully setting this ride day up! Hope to see you there

I will be there...Mike I can't wait to,see ya.....What kind of drink you want...Anything you want...I owe ya!

I'll be there from noon till 3pm. Then you're all welcome to drink some beers at my house later that evening. House warming party.

Bummer, will be at Red Bud that weekend..

Congrats on the graduation Wills…ya got them both through.

Good on ya man…..good on ya. You should be proud!

Wills,

Are you warming up for the Wills / Grega (Battle of the Dave's) at Red Bud Vet Fest with this DirtWorld ride? We've been delaying the thread in the Vet Section until after regionals so we can get everyone fired up about Vet Fest again. Ship up your own bike this year so you can ride it in the MUD!

Congrats to your daughter on graduation, I'm sure you are proud of her!

Sorry Wills. Can't make it. I'm actually heading to Texas that weekend. Seriously! Hopefully we can meet up at Vet Fest again.

Sorry Wills. Can't make it. I'm actually heading to Texas that weekend. Seriously! Hopefully we can meet up at Vet Fest again.

Audra and I will be up again for vet fest....shipping my bike home for that one. She is excited to party with the hudak clan again....and taste those awesome hamburgers flavored with WD40. D licious

Wills,

Are you warming up for the Wills / Grega (Battle of the Dave's) at Red Bud Vet Fest with this DirtWorld ride? We've been delaying the thread in the Vet Section until after regionals so we can get everyone fired up about Vet Fest again. Ship up your own bike this year so you can ride it in the MUD!

Congrats to your daughter on graduation, I'm sure you are proud of her!

Thanks, this is my youngest daughter Kristina, last one to graduate and I think that officially makes me old.

I guess you could call it training for the DAVE BATTLE....concussion in practice def thru off my game last year....but I will be ready, and on my own ride this year....excited to see how all the training stacks me up against all the Ohio posse

...and as if things couldnt get better, MR jim blevins of BARS RACING, will be showing up to capture this epic day at DIRTWORLD on film, or digital data card...or something of that high falootin nature.

if you have NEVER had your pic taken by jim (and i cant imagine there are many of you left out there that havent) this is a great opportunity to get a taste of his incredible work.

example below:
bars pic1.jpg

jim, i was looking thru the millions of pics...and i dont think i have any of me from you at DirtWorld?

Okay I'm in for this one, it sounds like a good time. Maybe the other photogs will make the trip, Davis? Rich?

Back