"SPECIAL" Dirtworld practice day!!

Holy snap...little over a week away....I guess because the REDBUD race is going it will rain for sure....need to work on moto gods

....with the showers today and sun tomorrow, I have a feeling that dirt at DIRTWORLD will be primo!!!

Everyone have a great time, wish i could make it, dw is one of my all time favorites from back in the day. Lookin at a couple bikes this weekend so we will see what happens. Maybe i can make it to the next one!

Still salty lol

I can't make it Saturday but if it gets rained out & rescheduled for Sunday I'm in...

yeah i talked to him earlier too.. im going to talk to him early in the morning and see whts up but we didnt get much rain on the east side of cle after i talked to him we shoudl be ok. at worst maybe have to open up a few hours later than planned but whatever, ill take that. if its wet all that means is ruts ruts ruts! braaaaaaaaaaap

Sorry wills. Got my house warming party today. 3p to dark. Can't afford to start later. Boo. Have fun though! I'll catch ya at vet fest.

Just letting everyone know we didnt get anymore rain, Shane said the tracks going to be nice, its going to be a cloudy day cooler day the only possible rain is at 7pm tonight and thats only a 30% chance so its going to be a good day and we will be open at noon :) hope to see you guys out there!!!!

Thank you!

Tiffany@Dirtworld
(440) 858-9584

Just letting everyone know we didnt get anymore rain, Shane said the tracks going to be nice, its going to be a cloudy day cooler day the only possible rain is at 7pm tonight and thats only a 30% chance so its going to be a good day and we will be open at noon :) hope to see you guys out there!!!!

Thank you!

Tiffany@Dirtworld
(440) 858-9584

Thanks Tiffany.....going to be an awesome day....even with a massive hangover. Shhhhhhhh

salty.

...but hey, picked up a 450 today :cool: messing around in the garage now, so looks like im back i the game baby!

Back