Beans Bike Park

I love our sport & I believe in being strait forward. If I were a track owner I would both expect and welcome the feedback from riders. My post was not meant as a slam. BJ offers us one of the nicest facilities to ride in the state. I only posted my thoughts because I want to see BJ & Brock succeed. I feel that people like myself making the long journey to Beans are really turned off expecting a well prepped track when it's not. I am so thankful we have guys out there who are committed to providing great places to ride. The hours BJ & Brock have spent making all the track changes and improvements with drainage etc. show they are committed. Maybe my expectations were to high after being at vet day knowing with a few minor tweaks the place would be perfect.

No biggie! I am trying to get all the changes done but I've been working a lot so my time is limited more towards weekend. Can't do much when we are riding haha. Thanks for the feedback and remember you can always private message me instead of potentially hurting our turnout by posting publicaly. If and when you come back let me know and I'll let you in for free for waiting your time last Sunday. Kind Regards, Brock

And thanks Jeremy for the back up

i wasnt slamming either for what its worth. i was just saying that i agree, but that i also understood why it was the way that it was. i don't hold bj or you responsible. it was so hot, like i said there probably wasnt enough water in that pond to keep the dust down!!! we can see the effort you guys are putting in. some people will understand and some probably just wont, cant please everyone.

Maybe speak directly to the track operators if you wish to offer constructive feedback. I know both of them are open to that as Brock explained in this thread. The problem with starting a thread, as I see it anyways, could deter people from riding at the location being discussed. This is one thing about texting that is difficult for me as it is easy to misread due to one's own interpretation of the emotion of the message. Maybe I am just getting old!

i really dont mind a decent quad rider. however as seen at malvern tonight, many are not. first off, you dont see many bikes doing donuts and flying through the pits. sure you see a few, but usually its quads doing that dumb s**t kicking up a buncha dust.

..and then on the track its easy to pass a bike.. but there were several quad guys wanting to race u!! wtf!?! most of you quad riders are like a weird different breed of people hahaha

i really dont mind a decent quad rider. however as seen at malvern tonight, many are not. first off, you dont see many bikes doing donuts and flying through the pits. sure you see a few, but usually its quads doing that dumb s**t kicking up a buncha dust.

..and then on the track its easy to pass a bike.. but there were several quad guys wanting to race u!! wtf!?! most of you quad riders are like a weird different breed of people hahaha

Oh contrare, I see equally dumb stuff. I see just as many goons do their version of plug checks in the pits as I see quad guys in a hurry to go do some rampin'. And Yes I agree very different breed, we are possibly the most insane normal people you will meet in your travels.

@517, Oh you know you do.

Back