**Spoiler Hangtown******

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
How about freakin Blake Baggett! That my friends is how you get it done. Cant wait for the 250 class at Freestone.

Hats off to Mr. Stewart. I think Dungey will get faster, he usually does. But then again, what if Stewart isn't up to speed yet either??

Bagget definitely put in one hell of a charge!! I dont think he was stopping until he got to the front, no matter what!! And Stewart looks like he is very comfortable and smooth, especially for only 2 weeks of testing.

Looks like we have a season worth looking forward to!!

to bad the race ran over and my dvr cut off half way through the 250 moto lol

looked like dungey was gonna make a run for js7 until he got stuck in the lappers and couldnt make up the time after that.

Bubba looked good. Not to take away credit from him, but I wonder how things would have panned out in moto 2 if those lappers didn't hold up Dungey so much. Seems like he got the short end of the stick there....

For the haters who don't think Bubba is focused or trains enough, I think he answered that. Looks fast the whole moto to me!

he had to pass dungey in moto 2... sooo im thinking he would have been fine. seemed to be alot more mature than in the past.

dungey was rippin last year at freestone. should be a good race.

Stewart looked like the old James again, I think everyone else is in trouble. But, you never know, he could do something silly and finish way back in a moto. I think Dungey will win at least one overall but I don't think he can hang with Stewart for the title if James keeps getting better.

Bagget was insane! I still can't believe he came back to win that first moto.

The Red Bull James Stewart 2012 Motocross Championship is what this series should be renamed. Unless he ends up on his head, then it`ll all be down hill from there..

That first 250 moto was insane! Didnt get to see any 450s. I hope roczen pulls through for the title, seems like a cool dude.

I think it was awesome to see how his bike handled. It was nice and smooth throughout the track, even the first lap of the second moto when things were slippery.

Never really been a James fan, but listening to him when he was asked about Yamaha and how things went, he really spoke respectfully. Not the answer I was expecting. Maybe he is growing up!

It is amazing how Suzuki never gets any press. Carmichael, Pastrana, Reed, Dungey, and now Stewart all do really well, and win races and championships, but still there isn't any hop up info in any of the magazines. strange.....

That was a great last lap in moto 1!
And Bubba looked gopd back on that green I mean yellow bike. Lol :) i don't know if Dungey can stop bubba.

I did not watch the races yet but saw the highlights and lap times and unless I mis read some thing at one point James was up by 16 seconds I think it was in the first moto. I'm not getting too excited cause it's only one race but I think it says a lot that he has not raced outdoors in years, hops on a brand new bike that he has only probably been riding for two months if even that, then goes 1-1.

The 250 class is wild and I don't want to miss a second of it ! Bagget , Barcia , and Roczen aparently are the class of the field but Tomac , Musquin ,Tedesco , Wharton , Bogle , Davalos , etc. are right there and can bust out a top finish at any time . The class is as stacked as I can remember and these guys are going for it . There are some riders like Nelson and Collier waiting in the wings to step up , too . Too bad about Wilson ; hope his shoulder heals and his voice drops .

The " Can anyone stop Bubba ? " class is somewhat interesting . I had hopes that Rattray could add some competition but that really fizzled . Wonder who will get that ride ( at least temporarily ) ? I have no doubt that Dungey will win at some point but seems too timid at passing . Stewart and RV are the best at it .Millsaps looked great , 1st moto . Short and Grant both are really stll just coming off major injuries and might build stamina and consistancy . Tickle stepped it up a notch . Could turn out to be closer racing as the season develops .

not much talk about alessi , thought he put a strong fight out in moto2 , came out blazing the holeshot like normal and held dungey off for a bit , i think if alessi has it in him he can run up front with dungey and stewart

^^ watched that at work earlier, pretty boring after the first quarter of a lap and then until he catches lappers lol

not much talk about alessi , thought he put a strong fight out in moto2 , came out blazing the holeshot like normal and held dungey off for a bit , i think if alessi has it in him he can run up front with dungey and stewart

you mean held dungey up and acted like a douche, he almost wrecked stewart crossing over that jump he knocked himself out on last year, and almost wrecked himself with his balls out charge to keep dungey behind him when dungey is obviously the faster rider...if i were a top rider, i'd view him as a spode...anyone recall when he was on suzuki's and got all cocky on the podium after everyone was hurt and said the guys that arent up there winning, arent there because they dont want to be... guess alessi doesnt want to win anymore, i liked him up until that point, then i realized just how cocky of a prick he was, and besides,....anyone can go out there and ride a wide bike and block every passing line if they know what they're doing...I'm rooting for dungey or stewart to punt alessi off the track, just like villopoto did back in the 250's. especially dungey, alessi has some sort of problem with dungey because of suzuki or something, because everytime he gets around dungey he acts like a total fool, and tries his hardest to keep dungey behind him.

well obviously anyone would of done the same thing to stay in the front , why would u just let someone pass you for the lead ? lol and as far as being cocky i remember last year at steel city he was the only one that actually walked up to us and started talking , didnt even have to ask for him to come over. seems to me as your just not an alessi fan like ppl hate on stewart

Back