**Spoiler Hangtown******

well obviously anyone would of done the same thing to stay in the front , why would u just let someone pass you for the lead ? lol and as far as being cocky i remember last year at steel city he was the only one that actually walked up to us and started talking , didnt even have to ask for him to come over. seems to me as your just not an alessi fan like ppl hate on stewart

I was just thinking the same thing... the guys in the lead its not his job to ride looking behind him.if Dungey was fast enough he'd have made the pass stick and moved on. Like Bubba did. Now the cross over thing was risky move, but we have all seen Bubba do it too.
Looks like the 250's will be the fun class to watch.

I agree, at that point he is fighting for position. He was not a lapper so no reason to just move over. Racing hard, the guy behind him can make a mistake, and he takes the position. Only move over when your being lapped.

Bagget Definitely Dominated the 2nd moto. The first moto of the lites was really good! James seemed comfy back on his old familiar Kawi.. er, I mean RM, not really any pressure. Dungey did very well. I think he sounded a little congested in the interviews. Hacking and coughing to boot??? Maybe sick? Alessi gets good starts and then gets in every ones way. There is a difference between racing, and keeping others from racing. for example I am old and slow, but I retain enough skill that I could ride on a track during practice and keep much faster riders from practicing! Would not make me very popular but you see what I mean.
PUSH. PULL. or GET OUT OF THE WAY. Alessi does none of these.

Don't get me wrong no one should lay down without a fight but crossing ruts and cross jumping, and just plain being a fool to try and keep someone behind you by nearly wrecking them when they are obviously faster just so you can be in front of them for half a lap is not racing its asinine!

How is tedesco I allowed to run lites?

Stewarts throttle control and line choice was superb in that video. Changed up his lines quite a bit and just had a smooth demeanor the whole race. Made riding look very easy.

I really dont see Alessi doin this too much longer, he just has nothing in him.

Tedesco couldnt hang with the big dudes so hes gonna try and mess with the kids, weaakkkk

Baggett rode spectacular!

Excited for this years lites class, 450s are going to be boring, as always.

Georgie they only point out in the SX.
TC it looked to me like Stewart was clearly faster, but after Bubba passed took a minjte for him to get by too? Either way if I'm leading and say Georgie is behind me he needs to get by me. I don't need to worry about him.
I'm not gonna hold a slower line if I'm leading. He needs to set me up and pass. Thats all.
i get what you mean, but feel a little different. Like when we used to get stagger started with money class riders. I'm not out to hold them up, but I'm not gonna take the off line so they can pass quicker. As far as practice they need to split us up there.

Georgie they only point out in the SX.
TC it looked to me like Stewart was clearly faster, but after Bubba passed took a minjte for him to get by too? Either way if I'm leading and say Georgie is behind me he needs to get by me. I don't need to worry about him.
I'm not gonna hold a slower line if I'm leading. He needs to set me up and pass. Thats all.
i get what you mean, but feel a little different. Like when we used to get stagger started with money class riders. I'm not out to hold them up, but I'm not gonna take the off line so they can pass quicker. As far as practice they need to split us up there.

If I was behind you I would factor in my house payment before I attempted a safe overly mediocre and boring pass. :)

3rd overall in the worlds most premier MX class...smoke another one.

What class you ride????

Doesnt matter what class I or anyone else here rides, we all have opinions, everyones expressing them, IMO i think hes done, gone, been hurt too many times, pushed too many times, hes skiddish, and just gets in the way

and i was talking about tedesco, his time wasnt 3rd fastest was it? no. baggets was, tedesco was no where near him either, throw him back in the 450 class he woulda been lucky to make top 10 even in that incomplete field of riders.

and i was talking about tedesco, his time wasnt 3rd fastest was it? no. baggets was, tedesco was no where near him either, throw him back in the 450 class he woulda been lucky to make top 10 even in that incomplete field of riders.

you do realize PC wanted tedesco to ride for them right? and he wanted to race but his team is sx only until next year. so now we are hating on a guy that could have just sat at home. remember when everyone hated stewart for that?

Haha... havent heard from John250 have we ??????

Been on the road working all week! Yeah yeah yeah, Bubba won. I will bow to the winner. Does not make me a fan of his still, and I still have doubts if he stays healthy all MX season. I think Dungey had an off week. He will be back strong. He knows where Bubba is now, and I am sure will train his ass off to step up his game. DeCoster is in his camp too, and say what you want, he has a way of having winners on his team no matter what color tent he is under.

Decoster is a winner no doubt, I hope JS7 stays healthy and Dungey steps it up what a great season of racing that will be !!! BTW You know Im just jerking your chain John...

alot of people that were at the race were saying it looked like stewart was just riding around. not giving much effort. if thats true... going to be a long summer for everyone but bubbles.

alot of people that were at the race were saying it looked like stewart was just riding around. not giving much effort. if thats true... going to be a long summer for everyone but bubbles.

Everyone that wins get responses like that. The guy out front always looks effortless and easy. Or maybe I'm thinking about the monster energy girl holding the 2 card.

Back