Bike Stolen!

Scotty810

PR Addict
My 2005 CRF450R was stolen from my storage unit Sunday. Has 810 on it. Please keep an eye out.

Also missing new street tires, ramps, gas can, helmets, boots, chest protector, etc.

Storage unit has video footage they are going through, so hopefully we catch these scum bags.

wow, sorry to hear man ill keep an eye out. i hope you guys find the bike, and the rest of your belongings for that matter. some people are so shitty.

Ah man, what a bummer. I have seen you around the tracks alot too.

Anything unique to look for? Dented exhaust, colored wheels, torn seat, anything..?

Bike is basically stock. Pro taper bars, lowered foot pegs, new seat cover. Other than that, just an 05 CRF.

I had insurance on the bikes, but not the storage unit. Lesson learned the hard way I guess.

Turns out over 30 units got broken into. This all happened with 3 pickup trucks in 2 hours on a Sunday afternoon in daylight! I could actually see my bike getting hauled out PACKED in with mattresses and all kinds of stuff. They definitely didn't target my unit for bike stuff. They clearly didn't know what was what. They left my Leatt, sag measuring tool, all my good chemical type stuff but they took a few gallons of USED oil. They left my CBR600....still can't figure that one. The bike stand, my street bike boots, and street bike jacket didn't get touched. Hopefully they can see plates from the video. Even then they could be stolen so it wouldn't matter.

well with that much stuff being stolen, 2 things in my opinion: hopefully the cops are more motivated to find it, and 2... id think theres a better chance of something turning up and being a lead to finding it. idk though.

Hopefully they catch the scums. Personal experience in dealing with this kind of thing through the job I have, Hopefully they dont tear it apart and scrap it... lots of aluminum and other valuable metals in there. Probably Meth or herion addicts needin a quick fix. Hope all goes well and the crooks are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law...

Sweet Jesus Scott, I don't know why I hadn't read this already! I will keep an eye (and ear) out at a lot of local dealerships. If I have any leads, I will keep you or Greene Co informed.

If you need anything, call.

Atleast you had insurance on your bike. But being a 2005 I'm sure you won't get much which sucks. Better than nothing though.

Very sorry to hear. This is exactly why I will not even entertain the thought of "NO TITLE" bikes.

If you keep an eye out, by this fall you may see it featured on the next "GHETTO THUG WHEELIE VIDEO" if that's any consolation...

I would love to see a vid of someone getting caught and getting a good A$$ kicking for this sh!t.

WTF X 10000!

I know this is a shitty offer, but i got a 110 you can ride. I'd offer the quad, but I know the answer there.

Not much better here, but you are welcome to the 500. I can scare up a 125 to play on for a day or two.

By Wednesday AM, I will make contact with Vista, CCM, Middletown, Comp Acc and Honda Powersports in Troy. I know people at each of those dealerships.

I will try to get ahold of Adrenaline Cycle in KY, as they seem to part out a lot of bikes for their Ebay store. I think they only buy bikes to part out IF the seller can prove legal ownership (IE title, MSO, dealer reciept, registration, etc...)

Not much better here, but you are welcome to the 500. I can scare up a 125 to play on for a day or two.

By Wednesday AM, I will make contact with Vista, CCM, Middletown, Comp Acc and Honda Powersports in Troy. I know people at each of those dealerships.

I will try to get ahold of Adrenaline Cycle in KY, as they seem to part out a lot of bikes for their Ebay store. I think they only buy bikes to part out IF the seller can prove legal ownership (IE title, MSO, dealer reciept, registration, etc...)

Thanks for the help Jason!

Back