Bike Stolen!

Greene county sherrif dept.

I know Sheriff Fischer and Captain Eric Spicer well. Not sure if Spicer or Eric Prindle are heading up the detectives anymore, but both do a great job. If they are going to be caught, they will get them. Spicer is a bike rider also (Harleys), but still a rider. All the guys are great, and will work hard to find your stuff.

And you dont expect something like that happening in Beavercreek. being from Beavercreek, it is a pretty safe area without much crime.

Exactly. The cops called me yesterday and said the same three trucks were seen breaking into 2 different storage facilities in Greene Co. since then. Same circumstances.....middle of the day. They better catch these thugs.

I would think they have a bulletin out for the trucks. I have friends that are Greene Co deputys, one in fairborn, and numerous in Xenia. I will ask them about the trucks. I am sure they are all looking for those three. They at least dont look like every other truck on the road. They would stick out if you had that photo from the video.

How did they get in the faculty to begin with is the gate always open or something?

I kept my bike in a storage unit also but you needed a pass code to get in or out and it had the locks built into the doors so the only way in is to drill them out or cut the entire door. I also kept my bike locked in the unit. That sucks though man I feel for you.

How did they get in the faculty to begin with is the gate always open or something?

I kept my bike in a storage unit also but you needed a pass code to get in or out and it had the locks built into the doors so the only way in is to drill them out or cut the entire door. I also kept my bike locked in the unit. That sucks though man I feel for you.

They only close the fence at night. During the day anyone can walk in. I was a little hesitant about that at first, but it's a nice area and you don't expect people to rob like that in the middle of the day. I figured the fence being close at night was enough. Guess not.....

Thieves are all robbing midday now. The middle of the night thing is too risky with people sleeping in the houses.

Looks less suspicious in middle of the day leaving an open gated storage place as well.

Yeah I have Progressive and they cover up to $3000 of add-ons in addition to what the bike is worth if you can prove it. Fortunately I have all of the paperwork to show parts I added. It should end up being a fair deal when all is said and done.

I mean when you total a car te insurance company keeps it. And you can buy it back from them....bikes are different ?

I mean when you total a car te insurance company keeps it. And you can buy it back from them....bikes are different ?
Probably depends on who finds it/who you tell. If the police recover it I would assume it would be like a car and you'd have to buy it from the insurance company. When I totaled my rx-7 the insurance company paid me for the value of the car and I bought it back off them for $1000.

Yeah, if it is found I would have the option of buying it back from Progressive. Doubt I would though.......it just wouldn't be the same, worrying about what was done to her!

Yeah, if it is found I would have the option of buying it back from Progressive. Doubt I would though.......it just wouldn't be the same, worrying about what was done to her!

The reason I bought my car back was simply $$ related. Ended up almost doubling my money by parting it out. Parting out a bike sucks, but all the $ does add up.

WHAT KIND OF TRUCKS WERE THE jack asesS DRIVING AND COLOR ECT. GIVE ME ALL THE INFO YOU GOT SO WE CAN CATCH THESE GUYS. the reason they didnt take your cbr is you need a title and its to heavy .they want things they can move quick . i use to watch that tv show"it takes a thief" i learned alot on what they look for. and yes daylight is the safest for them cause people dont question anything anymore . i find myslef writing down liscense plates numbers now if i think somthings wrong. i hope they find these guys and string them up by there twig and berries.

My 2005 CRF450R was stolen from my storage unit Sunday. Has 810 on it. Please keep an eye out.

Also missing new street tires, ramps, gas can, helmets, boots, chest protector, etc.

Storage unit has video footage they are going through, so hopefully we catch these scum bags.

I know this is an old post. I live in Kettering and saw some dope fiends on a 450 yesterday by Kodak on Research Blvd. PM me, and let's get them.

Back