Vet Day II at Beans Sunday with GP Demo

sellards18

PR Addict
Vet Day II at Beans Sunday with GP Demo June 10th

It's time to get some Vets out and give us some feedback on the GP sections I am putting in! I've been cutting some trails and I want to see what flows and what don't. I never even rode a GP other than the Mini Olympics but it was the my favorite event by far other than the run to your dead bike start. I was too short haha. I'm making it minimum 6' wide. I plan on running it one to two days a month, that's it! Gotta keep the dirt good.

As far as the MX part I'm not sure what parts I will use or what direction? Most all the back very little front is the plan. All the grass track is included.

Hit me up with suggestions on how tight the woods should be and any other ideas! Saturday is regular schedule so if you come out then come see me so I can get some input. Should be a great time so come help be part of something new and cool.

Again it will only be in the development stage as I will add to it after your input.

The table table section should by filled as I just picked out two high 10' by 15' tanks to bury in between as camel backs.

Thanks, BJ and Brock. PS what's your thoughts?

Sounds awesome. GPs are a total blast. Not too tight -- those are for hare scrambles. Nice, fun flowing trails you can go through comfortably without bark busters are the ticket.

Come race the Action Sports GP on June 16th with us and check it out!

I've done a bunch of GP's and they're lots of fun. It's best to have the schedule posted ahead of time so you can show up on time and ride. I sure wish MX racing did this. The wider the better, imagine 200 bikes have to be squeezed through. Watch for the tree stumps sticking out if you're cutting trees. Make sure the path is well marked. Don't do expert paths with different colored arrows, we aren't bright enough to figure that out and you can't police it. Fasttraxx has a sweet GP course you can ride on Wednesdays for ideas. You can pin a razor through most of it.

Well the good news is we will just open it for a 45 min practice. We will all line up together and ride for 45 minutes then take a break go over changes pros and cons and do it again! Sounds sweet to me

45 minutes? Dang....I need to get in shape for me to do that....sucks cuz I always liked woods riding

It's not that hard. You go at your own pace, it's for fun. You will be surprised how long you can ride. The last two GPs I raced my hands went numb on the 2nd lap...rode for the 3rd lap with numb hands and then it went away and I was fine the rest of the race.

Back