BC 6-9 & 6-10 Honda of Marysville Motorsports Day

so all the tracks are open saturday right???

I will reply for Jeremy I'm sure he is busy putting hundreds of gallons of water down, we seem to live in a dome of sorts over here. He will have the three tracks going, A,C and pitbike/kids track. The smallest kids track is no more I believe, the re-designed pit/kids track is very friendly and fun for kids of all ages.

I will reply for Jeremy I'm sure he is busy putting hundreds of gallons of water down, we seem to live in a dome of sorts over here. He will have the three tracks going, A,C and pitbike/kids track. The smallest kids track is no more I believe, the re-designed pit/kids track is very friendly and fun for kids of all ages.

Thanks Matt, yep all tracks open today! I didnt shut the Mack off till 12:15 last night, otherwise I would have responded sooner. Probably close to 27 loads yesterday alone. Its so dry though. Unbelieveable.

Open today at 11:00, mini group on the C track at 1:30 and 3:00 or so.

****Alert***
I have just told there is a detour on SR 586 at Fallsburg!

Heres what you need to do:

Turn rt on SR79
Turn left onto Reform Road
Follow it 3-5 miles
Turn left onto Licking Valley Road, aka CR668
Turn rt on grove rd (without big trailer), track drive at the end of Grove
If you have a big trailer just stay on Licking Valley until you hit SR 586 again, then turn right, and you should be back on course.

Dry and fast today, should be better tomorrow, it usually is on Sunday. Not too bad though, I have seen far worse.

Tracks look incredible right now, maybe we could get lucky and have overcast tomorrow??? One can hope.

Amazing how a track is always nicer the second day. Nothing helps to rip a track better than good ole spinning rubber.

Thanks Sam - Its coming along.

Open today (Sunday) at 11:00. Honda of Marysville Day. Go over and talk to those guys, take a spin on a Honda. They will have the the crf 250x if you wanna try that or a utility quad to check out the trails. All the tracks will be open today, business as usual with a big splash of Honda of Marysville.

Also remember the detour if coming SR586 South toward Fallsburg.

Turn Rt on SR79
Turn Lt onto Reform Rd
Turn Lt onto Licking Valley, aka CR668
This will take you back to SR586
Turn rt on SR586

1st trip to the cliff this year and the track was awesome!!!!! love the new layout me and Rockstar will be back!!!!!

Giggity giggity!

What a blast. I think my arms are longer this evening than this morning. Full traction on a 500 is always fun. Thank you for your work today JO.

Rockstar riding again ??????

The rockstar picked up where he left off. He has some sorta sick death wish weekend going. Ride the Cliff, Rusty Wallace Nascar Experience, Track rental at Nelson ledges. He made it out of the Cliff Ok on Saturday.

Very Cool shots!

Through your lens BC has a whole different look. Love the perspective ….
P1000615.jpg

P1000550.jpg

2012-06-09_14-03-23_363.jpg

2012-06-09_14-20-51_205.jpg

P1000714.jpg

2012-06-09_14-11-54_535.jpg

2012-06-09_14-41-25_818.jpg

P1000485.jpg

</O:p
<O:p

2012-06-09_14-13-51_891.jpg

Yesterday was great. Thanks for all your efforts. Thanks to you and your whole crew that help out. You put a lot work into it and it showed. Prepped better than most tracks running races.
I did end up spending 1/2 the day watching my son ride as I was waiting for my Scott Grip Glue to dry. It never did dry all the way, but I rode anyhow as I was getting impatient. Which brings up a question. How do you guys keep your grips on?

Yesterday was great. Thanks for all your efforts. Thanks to you and your whole crew that help out. You put a lot work into it and it showed. Prepped better than most tracks running races.
I did end up spending 1/2 the day watching my son ride as I was waiting for my Scott Grip Glue to dry. It never did dry all the way, but I rode anyhow as I was getting impatient. Which brings up a question. How do you guys keep your grips on?

Renthal glue, or shoe goo. If they still spin, I safety wire them.

Back