BC 6-9 & 6-10 Honda of Marysville Motorsports Day

BTW, Jason Baxter, it was a pleasure watching you. I didn't get a chance to get over to meet you, but I've met you before over at Yamaha of troy a long time ago. Anyhow, I used to ride CR500s for many, many years and still like them and it was nice to watch you circulating the track on it.

MX, Thank you for the kind words. I am not sure what drew me to the big bores back in 1990, but I still love them a lot. BC's facility is a hoot on the machine. It is a handful at Anna in January, but it beats sitting on the couch. I am always terrible with names but I am sure I would remember you.

As to grips, unless the grips are the whitish Rentals (soft compound), I use PVC glue or even auto body touch-up paint (!) and safety wire. If it is a "same day" application, I would find some light contact cleaner and put a quick spray into the grip and give that a shot. Safety wire is still the best. And I had some with me too!

MX, Thank you for the kind words. I am not sure what drew me to the big bores back in 1990, but I still love them a lot. BC's facility is a hoot on the machine. It is a handful at Anna in January, but it beats sitting on the couch. I am always terrible with names but I am sure I would remember you.

You ride that thing indoors....at Anna. Wow. And Im not saying that like its a bad thing. Im sitting here in disbelief.

Hey Jeremy it was good to see ya Sat. track flowed very nice. Ive been sitting on the sidelines for a long time and its always a little difficult to go back to where you were bitten hard, but i had a good time even if i rode like a spode!!! always good to see sharc at the track. Will definetly be back soon!! nascar on sunday was way cool and track day at nelsons was good also..3 solid days of adrenilene figured that would be a good way to get back in the groove...See ya soon!!

Hey Jeremy it was good to see ya Sat. track flowed very nice. Ive been sitting on the sidelines for a long time and its always a little difficult to go back to where you were bitten hard, but i had a good time even if i rode like a spode!!! always good to see sharc at the track. Will definetly be back soon!! nascar on sunday was way cool and track day at nelsons was good also..3 solid days of adrenilene figured that would be a good way to get back in the groove...See ya soon!!

Good deal, and Im glad to see you back riding. Riding is riding no matter what level you ride at. And congrats on surviving fear factor weekend.

As far as the grips go... Clear coat spray paint and safety wire. Clear, that way you don't notice the over spray (but any color or lack there of will work) and I have seen several people get away with out the safety wire.

I get sad reading all the BC posts.

I use black spray paint. No wire ties. They hurt my hands if the little nubs come up.

I get sad reading all the BC posts.

I use black spray paint. No wire ties. They hurt my hands if the little nubs come up.

Dont get sad, Get to the Cliff! This weekend.

Slingluff might be out Sunday. Always good times when he is riding.

Back