Budds Creek National Rd05

Is there any chance that Stewart will return to racing at Red Bud ? Haven't really heard much about the extent of his injury but this has been a pretty good layoff for him to recover . As much as I like Dungey , I don't want to see a runaway for the championship and it looks like Stewart is the only possible stopper although anything could happen . The 250 class is phenominal and I can't wait to see a couple of those guys move up to the 450s . Imagine Barcia , Tomac , and Bagget mixing things up with a healthy Poto , Reed , Canard , Stewart , and Dungey .

Only reason why it will never happen is because those guys push eachother to ride over their heads. (sounds crazy right?) They cant sustain a pace like that with all the intensity to win. This is why all the top guns are banged up all the time. If they were all on the same track they'd all be broke and millsapps and would still finish 2nd on a facory ride in the outdoor championship!

Is there any chance that Stewart will return to racing at Red Bud ? Haven't really heard much about the extent of his injury but this has been a pretty good layoff for him to recover . As much as I like Dungey , I don't want to see a runaway for the championship and it looks like Stewart is the only possible stopper although anything could happen . The 250 class is phenominal and I can't wait to see a couple of those guys move up to the 450s . Imagine Barcia , Tomac , and Bagget mixing things up with a healthy Poto , Reed , Canard , Stewart , and Dungey .

I sure hope hes at red bud, i was awful disappointed at buds creek when i was waiting for practice to start and caught word 7 was not there. Thats twice this year i have traveled and not seen him race. I wanna see him come back keep it on two wheels and mix it up a bit. At least the 250 class is stacked, watchin bagget in person was awesome.

Back