• DSC_0414.jpg
    DSC_0414.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 172
  • DSC_0449.jpg
    DSC_0449.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 175

Meister

PR Founding Father
Ahh man it woulda been cool to watch them guys down there.. josh said they decided early to hit up the cliff in the morn and beans in the evening.. josh came to beans with farr around noonish.. killer to see what they're capable of and tbrowns crazy ass tryin the table single on like his 2nd lap.. got pics of that one ill have to post eventually.. can't wait to ride down there..

ohiocrew1

PR Member
Id like to see pictures from beans today. Chad & Thomas both enjoyed being out there today. Had fun and the track was nice. Its always fun to watch the pros on the local tracks not to mention pro am rider Brian Johnson and national womens rider Rachel Dickson were out there today too.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Sweet pics of the tricky quads...

Was good to throw a leg over in preparation for the annual dune trip. Thanks Jeremiah. See ya after we get back from the dunes...

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Thanks everyone! It was a pretty good weekend, considering we are in a drought. So dry, but we have managed to put our best foot forward. By my guesstimations we are well over a million gallons served for this season. That should be on a shirt (writing that down). Super proud of my crews, we did an awesome job, especially sunday. It started to get dusty, then a mid prepper, and there you have, back to awesome. Some of the guys behind the scenes from this past week were Chuck Day, Garrett Madinger, Seth Weaver, Brian Finckel, and Scoob.

Bring on the big green tractor. Adios Kubota.

NQ1965

PR Elite
My son and I rode Saturday. First trip out this year.
Thanks for providing us with a "Grade A" riding facility for central Ohio.

adam63

PR Addict
Your country thanks you for a fine job on Sunday! The tracks were almost perfect for as dry as it has been. The second effort put in mid-day was well appreciated. Thanks again for all you do.