Photos: Briarcliff June 24

BARSmx

PR Addict
The track was amazing from the opening today. It was fast all day and the talent was in the house. Thanks to BC and staff!

BAR_1372.jpg

BAR_1599.jpg

BAR_1031.jpg

BAR_1262.jpg

BAR_0939.jpg

BAR_1711.jpg

BAR_1230.jpg

BAR_1048.jpg

BAR_1544.jpg

BAR_1845.jpg

BAR_1635.jpg

BAR_1686.jpg

BAR_1641.jpg

BAR_1822.jpg

BAR_1919.jpg

BAR_1799.jpg

Awesome shots! Thanks, the top one is of my son (no number on the C track with me following as a blocker) and I'm down in the another pic later! I was telling the Pitracer Posse on the phone that I felt like a spode on the big track my first time out today..... First Willy Browning went by me like I was painted on the track, then 2 laps later Rife went smoking by too with the 250F on the rev limiter, and then Jon Agin went by a left me and I decided to kick it in gear and try to go harder...... another lap later and I hear a motor coming up and get a chance to see a Quad flying up! Then I put it in overdrive for 2 laps and the quad is all over me.... I finally move over about 10 inches outside and he drives past and leaves me too!!!! That guy on the blue #44 quad was flying! And he made feel like Tim Farr did many years ago when he was a factory Honda Quad guy...... a spode!

another lap later and I hear a motor coming up and get a chance to see a Quad flying up! Then I put it in overdrive for 2 laps and the quad is all over me.... I finally move over about 10 inches outside and he drives past and leaves me too!!!! That guy on the blue #44 quad was flying! And he made feel like Tim Farr did many years ago when he was a factory Honda Quad guy...... a spode!

#44 is Chad Wienen. Him and Thomas Brown (#84) were in town because of the Ohio National this coming weekend at Sunday Creek. Chad is leading the Pro class right now, so dont feel horrible. He should have won last year, but got injured.

It was quite obvious that he was no regular guy on a quad the way he was making that thing get around the track! He was on it everywhere and even going to the insides through the deep bike ruts didn't bother him at all! It gave me a whole new appreciation of how well a quad can be run around a motocross track!

Awesome shots! Thanks, the top one is of my son (no number on the C track with me following as a blocker) and I'm down in the another pic later! I was telling the Pitracer Posse on the phone that I felt like a spode on the big track my first time out today..... First Willy Browning went by me like I was painted on the track, then 2 laps later Rife went smoking by too with the 250F on the rev limiter, and then Jon Agin went by a left me and I decided to kick it in gear and try to go harder...... another lap later and I hear a motor coming up and get a chance to see a Quad flying up! Then I put it in overdrive for 2 laps and the quad is all over me.... I finally move over about 10 inches outside and he drives past and leaves me too!!!! That guy on the blue #44 quad was flying! And he made feel like Tim Farr did many years ago when he was a factory Honda Quad guy...... a spode!

Check out the dude on the bike in this pic, he's like WTF is this about.

318082_319871611435199_1373452530_n.jpg

BTW, I don't know how you do it BarsMX...... the color in your photos just POP more than almost any other photos I've seen! Truly great work!

hes ok intill someone beats him then he will roost them when he pulls off the track and dad thinks nothing of it. Lost all respect for them.

Well he sure roosted the sh!it outta me, but he didnt have time to stop and apologize, he was going somewhere fast.....He was movin'

Well he sure roosted the sh!it outta me, but he didnt have time to stop and apologize, he was going somewhere fast.....He was movin'

Im sure you wasnt waitn at the finish line with your hand out to say good job when he roosted you either. Very fast kid allways has been but very bad sportsman ship.

Im sure you wasnt waitn at the finish line with your hand out to say good job when he roosted you either. Very fast kid allways has been but very bad sportsman ship.

Nope I didnt wait on him, I'd be waiting awhile, he was running some serious motos.

#23, your always ragging on someone....I worry about two people at the races, me and my son. Whatever someone else does or pulls.......I tell my son to not worry about it or whatever, and dont act like that. But I dont complain about everyone at the races.

#23, your always ragging on someone....I worry about two people at the races, me and my son. Whatever someone else does or pulls.......I tell my son to not worry about it or whatever, and dont act like that. But I dont complain about everyone at the races.[/QU

lol not complaining, its just some people put others on such high standards but when infact they are worse than most. It dosent suprise me that I post about the Hand boy roosting my son like a little spoild brat after getting beat but yet Im the one thats still wrong and a trouble maker lmmfao good thing I can find humor in it .

I dont know either of you, so does not matter. I was just making a point I quit worrying about guys that are bad sports. There are too many of them every week.

Surprising that I, once again, do not agree with Scott.

.....ever.

Sometimes I thinks it's bad sportsmanship to be in a competitors face with your hand out when you beat them, or when you don't beat them.

Everyone knows what happened. You don't have to go out of your way to congratulate your competitors.

Surprising that I, once again, do not agree with Scott.

.....ever.

Sometimes I thinks it's bad sportsmanship to be in a competitors face with your hand out when you beat them, or when you don't beat them.

Everyone knows what happened. You don't have to go out of your way to congratulate your competitors.

OMG are you kidding me? Oh ya I forgot you have your nose so far up Hands ass you wouldnt be able to see what I was talking about anyways.

Please quit stinking up Briarcliff posts.
The place is the bomb, the people that go there rock and the conversations that we have on here amongst us rule. …. take your crap somewhere else.

#23_Racing............... WE get it. Again. Your son beat Hand. ONCE.

Shakin hands is for stick and ball sports

Back