Photos: Briarcliff June 24

Pretty ridiculous.

Not only are you airing dirty laundry that shouldnt be aired the way your doing it, you've hijacked a perfectly fine BC picture post. Good one! Why would you even be or try to get involved in this other than #2 on your other thread. Sounds like a jr to jr issue. Let jr handle it if he has an issue with it. I think jr would appreciate if you did that as much as most people on here.

#23_Racing............... WE get it. Again. Your son beat Hand. ONCE.

Shakin hands is for stick and ball sports

Your right roosting a kid in his face that has his goggles off is ok and the right thing to do but giving a kid thumbs up or giving him 5 after a good race is wrong and a bad thing. I guess it will be fine just to let my rider or his brother go over and beat his ass if this happens again, ya thats the way to handle it.

Hey, i'd honestly rather see THEM talk about it than you whine about some roost on a forum!

Scottie is a good enough rider he doesnt need you doing him these types of favors on this type of forum. Thats all im sayin.

Hey, i'd honestly rather see THEM talk about it than you whine about some roost on a forum!

Scottie is a good enough rider he doesnt need you doing him these types of favors on this type of forum. Thats all im sayin.

He will handle it next time I should of let him handle it the last time but dispite what people think I do my best to teach him to be a good rider and respect every rider on the track. I guess I am wrong again.

Everything is bigger at BC, even the online de-railments......Anyway, I still absolutely love the pic by the tire before the uphill triple from afar. Except for the hint of dust, but that adds something to it too.

The thing I take away from BC on sunday....

I will never get over watching a guy WHIP his quad over the finish line. What the!!!?? Who the? How the?

It looked like there was going to be a train wreck and then they landed it nice! Lap after lap.

The thing I take away from BC on sunday....

I will never get over watching a guy WHIP his quad over the finish line. What the!!!?? Who the? How the?

It looked like there was going to be a train wreck and then they landed it nice! Lap after lap.

It was cool till the very last one, where Thomas landed crooked and almost flat landed it too, he was way down at the bottom anyway. When the tailgate drops the BS stops.

My son and I had a great time at BC on Sunday and the pics that BarsMX posted on here were awesome shots with color that POPS off the screen somehow like he photoshopped extra bright into the pixels!!!! I got demoralized by a quad on Sunday, and the other fast guys who made me feel slow, but I had a great time! Thanks JO for giving us such a great place to ride when you are open!

My son and I had a great time at BC on Sunday and the pics that BarsMX posted on here were awesome shots with color that POPS off the screen somehow like he photoshopped extra bright into the pixels!!!!

It's called saturation. You can add a layer of that in PS and when done properly by someone that knows what they are doing it looks awesome like these look. Too much saturation and you almost need sunglasses to look at them. Bars knows what he's doing.

Whatever he's doing, he's doing it well! The photos are top notch with vibrant color! Saturate away BarsMX!

Thanks, I'm glad you guys enjoy them. I add between 3% and 5% saturation levels on forum and Facebook photos and some black if it's dusty. No need for the that with photos from BC. :)

Scott stop hijacking my post, be happy you have a good kid with the skills to go fast. ;)

Thanks, I'm glad you guys enjoy them. I add between 3% and 5% saturation levels on forum and Facebook photos and some black if it's dusty. No need for the that with photos from BC. :)

Scott stop hijacking my post, be happy you have a good kid with the skills to go fast. ;)

You got it back, Ya Jim you seen it that should make me happy or should I just look the other way because Scottie is fast? Geesh . Im out

You got it back, Ya Jim you seen it that should make me happy or should I just look the other way because Scottie is fast? Geesh

I didn't say look the other way nor did I see it, I left after moto one that day. My point is don't keep bringing it up when a post is related to either party or event. Hopefully lessons have been learned by all and we won't see a repeat. Honestly I hope to see them on the gate together again they are good competitors and fun to watch.

I didn't say look the other way nor did I see it, I left after moto one that day. My point is don't keep bringing it up when a post is related to either party or event. Hopefully lessons have been learned by all and we won't see a repeat. Honestly I hope to see them on the gate together again they are good competitors and fun to watch.

Dosent matter Im not here to impress anyone never have never will. Great pics Jim keep up the good work now get this thread back on track.

Back