Five days left Wiseco pro day 2012

OIR_Old

PR Member
The time is almost here. Sunday july 1st is our opening day for the 2012 season. The Wiseco Pro Bike Day at O.I.R. I want to thank all who have helps us get to this day, supported us, and helped to promoto this event. The name Ohio Pro Weekend sums it all up! I hope we all get to share some great racing! We hope to see you all on sunday, and hope you like the changes!! We will be running all regular bike classes. The pro classes will be per moto pay outs, lightweight and heavyweight, 20 minutes plus 2 laps. Lightweight (125cc 2 stroke, 250cc 4 stroke) heavyweight (250cc 2 stroke, KTM 350, 450cc 4 stroke). See you Sunday!!!!!!!!!!

Wiseco

PR Addict
Looking forward to a great weekend of racing for sure, the gates will be packed! Everyone make sure to head out and race, and watch some of the top pro's in the area battle for the dough!

On Sunday, make sure to stop by the Wiseco tent and say hi, and grab some free giveaways. Ask any tech questions you might have on piston, clutch baskets, cams, or EFI controllers.

Also, look for the guest appearance of two riders from Motocross Action Magazine. They are in town visiting Wiseco, and we will have them out there Sunday to enjoy some great Ohio racing! Look for Dennis Stapleton and John Minert out on the track on the Wiseco Honda and ProX Yamaha bikes.

MX315

PR Addict
Show Us some pics....build the hype....not the whole track but you know sick ass berm or something! Something though the trees...unless you cut them all down...that wontmbe good....anyway...Pics..hype..

OIR_Old

PR Member
No pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must come see for yourself, and bring lots of friends! I have kept it quiet this long only a couple days left. Everyone close to us that has been there with us through the construction says its cool. Hopefully they are not saying that just to make me feel good. LOL . Put a lot of hard work in, took a huge risk closing till July. Hope everyone has fun. Took my dad on the side by side for a tour tonight, he liked it. See you all Sunday.

Double D

PR Founding Father
I was kinda planning on going Sunday to race and have nick do his first race there.
May catch it next time. See how this race goes.

MX315

PR Addict
I am saying in this day and age of instant everything...Facebook twitter.....pit racer....you can create just sick hype to get even more people out there.....anything to build hype....Like I said before and a million times before JO at BriarCliff is the best promoter around..and for that reason is why he gets all those people...with some sick pics you get the people who,are on the fence about going....Like me!!

MX724

PR Addict
Ditto on the previous statement. You don't promote anything by keeping people in the dark. With gas prices on the rise and bikes costing a small fortune these days I ride at the places I KNOW are going to deliver. Sure it sucks. I know track owners bust there behinds to give us a place to ride so no discredit to your efforts, but for the amount of time it takes to post a handful of photos it seems odd not to. Pretty good bang for the buck marketing if you ask me. Pitracer is free....best kind of marketing there is!

OIR_Old

PR Member
Hey guys take it easy. We closed half the season for a reason. The changes are big. Your not going to waste your time coming out. I want it to be a suprise to everyone. I waited this long for all of you to see it, and ride it! We would'nt go to all this trouble to dissapoint you. I'll give you a couple hints and then thats it. You all must come out sunday! Dont stay home, be a part of it!!! The whoops got a alot wider, definately a passing zone now. Finish line all new, you will JUMP for joy when you see it. Put some sand where it belongs! New shot at the pro uphill, maybe a triple double in the back? We made it wider everywhere we could so you should get a lot more racing and safer passing. We put a lot of effort into this for you, the rider. We do this for you to enjoy and want to come back again and again! Hope this makes everyone feel a little better. Sorry No quads.

Wiseco

PR Addict
Everybody come on out, Chris and his crew have a GREAT day of racing planned! The track changes are awesome, and we are looking at great weather too!

Look forward to seeing everyone, come on out and support this great, historic venue!

Meister

PR Founding Father
Lightweight (125cc 2 stroke, 250cc 4 stroke)

Heavyweight (250cc 2 stroke, KTM 350, 450cc 4 stroke)

Just thought id throw that out there! Noticed that while I was reading through the posts again. Imagine Malvern will be the same too? Like the old days no 2 stroke 250s in the 125 class! Should make for some good racing this weekend!

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Hey guys take it easy. We closed half the season for a reason. The changes are big. Your not going to waste your time coming out. I want it to be a suprise to everyone. I waited this long for all of you to see it, and ride it! We would'nt go to all this trouble to dissapoint you.
So, how did everyone like their "suprise".......?

dmx153

PR Founding Father
Hahahaha Sharc!!! Myself and Hershey were VERY surprised! Heck I might even be speaking for everyone else
that went too. Felt bad for the MXA guys as I'm sure there are 3rd world countries they have raced in that
were better than what we rode on yesterday.