Beans Fireworks! Whip Contest! Pro Purse$$$ Friday 6,7,8th

sellards18

PR Addict
BBP is having its big night with fireworks, whip contest, and a one moto 10 lap pro purse! This is always been one of our biggest events and this year it's gonna be bigger. The concession stand will be open and we are also entertaining the thought of having three one moto four lap free race practice. You can line up with you buddy's drop the gate and play stuff it or whatever as it's just a fun race. Let us know if this sounds good as it will be a first for this! I'll be riding for sure and maybe BJ i get his new bike done. 50,60,80 class, big bike class, vet class. Again you better post if you think tho will be a fun add to the open riding from 7 - 12am. Also open Saturday and Sunday from 10-5. 7 th 8 th

Thanks,
BJ and Brock

So the race stuff is fri only with open practice sat and sun ?

Friday sounds like a blast, I will be there if everything works out !

I guess no one is interested in a fun race so unless we have some interest I am gonna scratch that idea. Again it would be free to race, one moto four laps

It sounds fun to me! However, I think I may be in Michigan that weekend so I probably wont be swingin it..

sounds like a great nite brock, ill be there & bringing some friends too! whats goin on with the lightspeed pegs? been on b/o all season

I like the fun race idea....just not sure if I'll make it that weekend! Don't abandon the idea!..I think it could catch on....esp if you could maybe add transponders into the mix down the road? I've always thought that would be cool to have on a few weekends for bench racing ammo, braggin rights and fun factor! Just my 2 cents.

going to try and make it down friday night, if not sat morning. haven been to beans in years, really excited!

Are you going to start out running the full track and then switch to the night track or just run the night track?

Do to the extremely dry and 100 degree conditions we will stick to the shortened version. I would rather have a manageable track with short intermissions than long.

We have rebuilt every face, landing, and bull turn so it will be primo! Lots of crappy hours this week in the heat on a dusty Dozer ( haha I'm getting soft ). Friday night open practice starts at 7:00 and if you strive for a nice prepped track don't miss it. This is a big night for us so we are going the extra mile. Gonna try to not over water it and trace a break at 9:00 to rework it before pro race and whip contest.

Speaking of whip contest it's gonna be off the hook. We take off the tunnel jump in the middle going the original way at a 15 degree angle and it is huge. We watered it last night and did a few test runs. It's gonna be entertaining so if you miss the old tunnel and have a little whip left, be there:) I'll try to post a pic of jump today.

Practice is also starting at 8:00 8:30 at the latest on Saturday to beet the heat. We will reprep around 11:00 to 12:00 for the last prep of the day so come early for some motos. We have this place shaped of all mowed and have the neighbor kids picking rocks for days.

C Ya Friday

Back