Beans Fireworks! Whip Contest! Pro Purse$$$ Friday 6,7,8th

Speaking of whip contest it's gonna be off the hook. We take off the tunnel jump in the middle going the original way at a 15 degree angle and it is huge. We watered it last night and did a few test runs. It's gonna be entertaining so if you miss the old tunnel and have a little whip left, be there:) I'll try to post a pic of jump today.

Damn you!

We look forward to this event every year. Someone tell Jon what time the whip contest starts:)

30 minutes of whips seemed too long. I think the guys got tired. Maybe a couple warm ups and 2 announced runs might do the trick? Maybe do signups in case the announcer doesn't recognize the guy?

I love the fun gate drop idea. I wish more tracks did this. Sign me up every time.

I'm gonna suggest having a few minutes to dial in the take off. It's gonna be weird sinse we haven't jumped it that way all year. If theres only 10-20 people, 15 minutes is probably long enough for the whip contest.

Just leaving my office now, if Brock doesn't have any photo's up by morning I'll swing by early and take a few.

Come on Meister! That jump has nice long landing so your suspension should be OK....bring back that old school whip !

Ughhhhh!!!! I'm leaving for michigan at 2 tomorrow to hit a buddies lake house.. get my moto on the jet ski I guess..

This is going to have to happen again. See if I can remember how to even do it!

From 6:30 AM today.
DSC01049.JPG

DSC01043.JPG

DSC01057.JPG

A few more here https://picasaweb.google.com/106024938516969686208/Beans6Jul2012#

Lets have a 125 2 stroke only fun race gate !!!!!! 4 of us coming with them and Im sure there will be plenty more......

I hate you fox. I hate you Brock. I hate you Bj.

Always gotta do the fun s**t when I can't possibly attend (atleast my reason is legit cuz its my vacation and I ain't skippin out because of no baseball game!!!)

Back