Beans Fireworks! Whip Contest! Pro Purse$$$ Friday 6,7,8th

Meister

PR Founding Father
Speaking of whip contest it's gonna be off the hook. We take off the tunnel jump in the middle going the original way at a 15 degree angle and it is huge. We watered it last night and did a few test runs. It's gonna be entertaining so if you miss the old tunnel and have a little whip left, be there:) I'll try to post a pic of jump today.

Damn you!

day181

PR Elite
Staff member
We look forward to this event every year. Someone tell Jon what time the whip contest starts:)

30 minutes of whips seemed too long. I think the guys got tired. Maybe a couple warm ups and 2 announced runs might do the trick? Maybe do signups in case the announcer doesn't recognize the guy?

I love the fun gate drop idea. I wish more tracks did this. Sign me up every time.

Jon16

PR Founding Father
I'm gonna suggest having a few minutes to dial in the take off. It's gonna be weird sinse we haven't jumped it that way all year. If theres only 10-20 people, 15 minutes is probably long enough for the whip contest.

1foxracing

PR Addict
Just leaving my office now, if Brock doesn't have any photo's up by morning I'll swing by early and take a few.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Come on Meister! That jump has nice long landing so your suspension should be OK....bring back that old school whip !

Ughhhhh!!!! I'm leaving for michigan at 2 tomorrow to hit a buddies lake house.. get my moto on the jet ski I guess..

This is going to have to happen again. See if I can remember how to even do it!

1foxracing

PR Addict
From 6:30 AM today.
DSC01049.JPG

DSC01043.JPG

DSC01057.JPG

A few more here https://picasaweb.google.com/106024938516969686208/Beans6Jul2012#

hershey

PR Elite
Lets have a 125 2 stroke only fun race gate !!!!!! 4 of us coming with them and Im sure there will be plenty more......

Meister

PR Founding Father
I hate you fox. I hate you Brock. I hate you Bj.

Always gotta do the fun s**t when I can't possibly attend (atleast my reason is legit cuz its my vacation and I ain't skippin out because of no baseball game!!!)