Pitracer Exclusive Chillitown Give-A-Way!!!!

Mike I am good with 40+ getting the free entries! Wish I could race sunday, but can only make it saturday night due to other obligations.

Congrats mblair you just one 3 minutes of air time on our FM broadcasting/PA Sunday with our announcer to talk about all the great things you love about your wife and to wish her a Happy Anniversary! :D

sweet thanks!! maybe i can swing that as my gift to her. yeah that wont work :) trying to get our little girl to make Sat night her first race too, but we will have to see about that one still.

Raced Saturday night. I like the Saturday night racing. Just a couple opinions though on the lighting. I know you had one bank that got blown over, and were not working. But I thought there were a few spots that were very dark. Just my opinion, but perhaps a light at the left corner of the starting gate going out toward the start and the middle. The middle secition of the track definitely need more light. And the corner before the finish line jump was very dark. The corner before the up hill double, would be nice to adjust that light just a bit. Coming out of the corner, that light was right in your face as you come around the corner.

First race, I know things need to be tweaked, but those are just some of my thoughts on the lights.

Thanks John250...great feedback! Our lighting situation was worse than we had planned. We had 6 light plants and almost all of them were damaged in the storm. We spent all week aiming them to help the dark spots and had them set up pretty good until the storm rolled through and smashed them all leaving us one night to fix them and re-aim them. We are going to do our best the address these issues before our next night race this weekend July 7th.

Wish I could make it this weekend, but I am out. I will be there for the next one after that.

Sucks i couldn't make it out to enjoy the festivities. We got hit with the storm Friday night and didn't have power anywhere until Sunday. Shouldn't have made a difference except it shut down all of the gas stations to the point that i couldn't put gas in the truck to get out of town. Definitely need to get over to Chillitown!!

Back