Items for sale

area330mx

PR Addict
-40 man gate (used for a 1.5 seasons)
-peewee gate
-freightliner water truck

Call 330-575-5039 or 330-904-1758 for questions or if interested

I will upload some pictures of the truck. And we never said that, just no reason to let stuff sit around. And you do realize that fracking is a process they do when they drill to get the well to produce George lol. Thanks george, alot of time and work went into that place

IMAG0283.jpgIMAG0284.jpgIMAG0285.jpg

Ya its a solid truck. Id say 3700-4000 gal. It has a pto off the trans, and the pto in cab. We never got a pump or spray heads for it. It was a backup truck

What time is a good time to call tomorrow?

Winning!

Doesn't appear to be a time when your NOT looking to better the track.

Keep it rolling like this and within a few years the place will be something huge.

Just remember ur Pit peeps! Lol

I own the first 2 tickets to the first pro national at Briarcliff. You heard it here first.

I saw it at the Warrior Dash, I didnt look it over thoroughly, so I might need to come up. I will call tomorrow.

That truck wasnt there at the dash. The autocar was. It may be for sale also, not for sure tho. Its a big heavy truck. 3406 cat, 4000 gal, 8 speed, diff lock

That truck wasnt there at the dash. The autocar was. It may be for sale also, not for sure tho. Its a big heavy truck. 3406 cat, 4000 gal, 8 speed, diff lock

I think your right, I remember it being an autocar, it was feeding the mud pit. I just remember it was big and red.

Winning!

Doesn't appear to be a time when your NOT looking to better the track.

Keep it rolling like this and within a few years the place will be something huge.

Just remember ur Pit peeps! Lol

I own the first 2 tickets to the first pro national at Briarcliff. You heard it here first.

I never stop thinking about making BC better each and everytime I take a breath. Your crazy about the National, I got the worng last name for that, and I'm about 20 acres short on parking. The neighbor has it, but he's not selling it....for now.

I sent you a pm. Ya, it has extensions to a 32 man gate though I just remembered. Give us a call tommorow and ill get u a picture

So, tell the guy that's got the 20 acres you'll rent it for parking. That should pay for the corn. And no worried about the weather. (I don't know if it'd pay for the corn ER not)

So, tell the guy that's got the 20 acres you'll rent it for parking. That should pay for the corn. And no worried about the weather. (I don't know if it'd pay for the corn ER not)

In a good year, not like this one, you should see roughly 150 bushels per acre, at $5.50 a bushel. The current drought is pushing the corn prices up, because allot of it is being killed by the weather. So at 150x20, were at 3000 bushels, which is $16,500 dollars. Minus the cost of the corn and equipment to yield it. I would guess that they would have somewhere around $5-6,000 is producing it from start to finish. So given that we figure about 3,000 cars per 10 acres. If you hit 6,000 cars at 2.5 people per car (its an average people), you are at 15,000 specatators. Which will never happen, but I have rambled on this long, so I shall finish. I havent been to a bike national on Saturday only for quite some time, whats the going rate for Saturday? $25? $375,000 at full capacity. Or if 3,000 people show up, you'll have $75,000, which is more in line.

Of course minus the lease. Im sure we can work a deal if the situation ever presented itself.

Sorry for screwing up your for sale thread 330.

Back