Items for sale

National gate fee for Saturday is $40 per person. I think Red Bud had approx 20,000 spectators.

So, we could pay for the corn, and buy the land too? Awesome.

That's just Saturday raking in $800,000. (Again why aren't they paying the privateers, those water trucks are that expensive to run eh?) That doesn't count everyone that rolled in Wednesday, Thurs, Fri and Sunday either!!!!

So you could probably buy the guys corn, land and his house. Then it's all profit the next year because you don't have to pay the pros but they will come. That would be an uproar.........this guy in Ohio gets a pro event, then all of the sudden out of nowhere starts paying privateers....once they taste a bit of money they'll all be biznitching at the next event when they get paid spit.....

Where is this Briarcliff national petition the country needs to sign?

That's just Saturday raking in $800,000. (Again why aren't they paying the privateers, those water trucks are that expensive to run eh?) That doesn't count everyone that rolled in Wednesday, Thurs, Fri and Sunday either!!!!

So you could probably buy the guys corn, land and his house. Then it's all profit the next year because you don't have to pay the pros but they will come. That would be an uproar.........this guy in Ohio gets a pro event, then all of the sudden out of nowhere starts paying privateers....once they taste a bit of money they'll all be biznitching at the next event when they get paid spit.....

Where is this Briarcliff national petition the country needs to sign?

I tell ya what, I couldnt sleep at night pulling that kind of bread, and not paying the everyone on the pro gate something. Like you said at least a $1000. Its a damn travesty.

I would rent d8's and move mountains if i had a chance at national. it may not look like a national facility now, but it would be when i finished. Sad part is i would spend all the money on improvemnets the first year out of the shoot.

Back