BC 7-14 Monster Energy/Pitbike Racing & 7-15 Open Riding

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
OK. We are planning to be open this weekend. No we will NOT be holding gate dropping, traditional, modern birt dike races. NO NO NO. The weekend is sponsored by Monster Energy!!! Business as usual, all tracks open, normal riding at 11:00. Later that evening we will be holding pitbike races. Just come out and ride and hang out. Sign up at 4-5 or so. Abnormal practice to start at 5:00, or possibly 6:00. Racing to follow and brief but not so entertaining riders meeting. Sunday is essentially as any other Sunday for us. Tracks open at 11:00, no racing on Sunday, period.

One additional thing about this weekend. We will be taking donations for the Cutshall Family. Paul was injured and flown to Grant hospital on our last Monster Energy day. Up until last week, he was still at Grant!! We is now in a recovery care facility closer to his home near the OH/WV border in Steubenville. He is finally on the road to recovery, but Paul hasnt been working, and its unclear how long the family will go with him to help support their family. I decided to help them. We are having Cycra make us up 1000 BC logo stickers. If you donate at least $5 to the family you will get at least 2 BC stickers. Limit 2 stickers per donation. I got 1000, dont sweat it. Let me be clear, none of this money goes to purchase these stickers. All of it goes to the Paul Cutshall family. And yes I still have the bikes in my garage, thats how bad the situation really is. They need help! Bring some cash or make the checks out to Tammy Cutshall. Thanks everyone, in advance.

I wil be there. I am bringing Keith too. He wants to bring his gas rc truck to test out the rc track. lol.

I wil be there. I am bringing Keith too. He wants to bring his gas rc truck to test out the rc track. lol.

Ha ha ha, one of these days......I spent two hours tonight working on storm damage. I got equipment to finish getting ready, and I plan to start watering watering thursday. Im sorry to all the RC guys out there, i know I have let you down. I will get it done, I just need to get some time.

dang it, said i wanted to race the next pit bike race down there, but im going to be in texas on saturday. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Pit and Tony, you guys gonna make it down for pit bike nite? Who knows, with the possibility of rain in the forecast it could be on the damp side?

If weather's decent, I'm gonna also bring my post vintage RM250 to get a little practice before Mid-Ohio the following week.

I think it is really nice what you are doing to try and help the Cutshall family. I don't know what happened, but was obviously one very bad wreck. That is terrible. My prayers are with him and his family that he recovers quickly. Me and family should make it out Sunday.

Thanks

This just in, Thanks to Wimers Cycles for once again chipping in some money for the pitbike races. We will paying $50 to both the winner of both 30+ and 40+. We will still be having a money class, but we are backing it down to the normal $100.

This just in, Thanks to Wimers Cycles for once again chipping in some money for the pitbike races. We will paying $50 to both the winner of both 30+ and 40+. We will still be having a money class, but we are backing it down to the normal $100.

Where's my $$$ for winning +40 last time?!?!?

Yea, and where's my plaque for being the only dude at the pitbike race on a pitbike?

That does deserve an award. Why do guys buy 125-150 trail bikes at age 40+?? Pitbikes are 110 and under. 12" rear wheel. But we shall allow those trail bikes. No liquid cooled modern crap though.

Its not the pee wee class where everyone gets a trophy/ribbon...
I ll be there Sunday stop by and I will give you a diet coke. LOL

Why do guys buy 125-150 trail bikes at age 40+?? Pitbikes are 110 and under. 12" rear wheel. But we shall allow those trail bikes. No liquid cooled modern crap though.

I've tried the 110 scene and just felt to cramped up, my CRF100 just feels much more comfortable when I don't have to be worrying about rackin my knees on bars and such. The CRF100 if anything might be slower off the line since it needs to get that bigger rear tire rotating with about the same amount of hp as a 110.

I appreciate you letting me ride my 100 trailbike in your fine pit bike races but you might wanna consider banning those big'o 150s though :) JK

I've tried the 110 scene and just felt to cramped up, my CRF100 just feels much more comfortable when I don't have to be worrying about rackin my knees on bars and such. The CRF100 if anything might be slower off the line since it needs to get that bigger rear tire rotating with about the same amount of hp as a 110.

I appreciate you letting me ride my 100 trailbike in your fine pit bike races but you might wanna consider banning those big'o 150s though :) JK

ha ha ha yep. the question with most of anything is where do you draw the line. If we kick out the 150's, then what about the ttr125's, and so on.

Everyone, please do not forget to grab an extra bill from the ATM for Paul Cutshall. I dont care if its $5, $10, $20, $50, $100, whatever you can afford to do, he can really you use the help!

My wife and I just finished cutting out 1000 BC logo stickers, we had them done in big rolls to help keep the cost down. So all we had to do was cut a square with a kick arse logo in it. logos included.

Cant wait for the pit bike race at BC!, I just hope it doesn't get rained out like QSL did that was crazy! Oh and my pit bike could use a BC sticker on it haha

Back