BC 7-14 Monster Energy/Pitbike Racing & 7-15 Open Riding

Cant wait for the pit bike race at BC!, I just hope it doesn't get rained out like QSL did that was crazy! Oh and my pit bike could use a BC sticker on it haha

Looks like my quad shocks will not be back in time from Axis, so im pitbiking it up tomorrow. I should be riding and working on laying out a crazy track. Hopefully I put something unique and fun together. Dont worry kids, regular parts of the pitbike track will be open, I will be working on the GP part.

No rain yesterday, no rain overnight, and I would bet that if we get rain today it will be very light. Like spitting. Planning to open today (saturday), 11-5 like normal. You will get a wrist band at the gate, thats good for your Monster product. We are planning to give that away at 2:00 pm. Pitbike racing tonight. Sign up at 5:00, Practice at 5:30, Racing at 6:00. I will post up if we get a ride cancelling rain.

Plan on Mini groups on the C track at 1:00 and 3:00, or very near those times.

We got a couple light showers at 10-11am. Tracks were a little muddy to start, but everything is worked in, tons of people here, and they are drying out fast, looks like perfect cliff at about 2:30.

We are leaving the tracks alone tonight, in case we get some rain tonight. Allot of moisture in the ground already, so we should be good either way. If no rain we will be watering in the morning. We only received the showers at 11am today, we were supposed to get more rain, but the sun came out instead. We had dust by the end of the day.

Thanks to everyone that showed up for the pitbike race the track was awesome! Very fun layout, one of my favorites so far.

Also thanks to everyone that donated to the Cutshall Family! I havent counted it yet, but we should be somewhere around $500! And huge Thanks to Kurt Mosher and Mooch for donating their 30+ and 40+ winnings to the Cutshall Family.

Now, we only have time to disc in the morning so there's a chance the track may be faster tomorrow with it being disc only. YOU NEED TO TAKE A SITE LAP! Gauge your speed before trying something. THINK THINK THINK.

Yep, the newest version of the pitbike track was a lot of fun tonight! Thanks for the extra time you put into the pit bike races, I've had an awesome time at all of them!

Attachments

• DSC_0446.jpg
    DSC_0446.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 224
  • DSC_0230.jpg
    DSC_0230.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 212
  • DSC_0289.jpg
    DSC_0289.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 181
  • DSC_0299.jpg
    DSC_0299.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 194
Another unforgettable Cliff weekend. Between dodging the rain, guessing as to what to do, and still running a succeful prep schedule, I feel very lucky. It got a little dusty today, but we just werent sure what the weather was going to do. And that normal when you do the disc only setup. I dont think the weather knew what it was going to do. I cant really post our rider totals on here anymore, I guess it ticks people off. But I am getting ready to watch the movie 300, so i will just say Thanks to everyone. Especially my crews, those guys are the secret ingredient at BC. Also thanks for eveyones kind donations, by my preliminary counts we raised over $1200 in two days. On behalf of the Cutshall family we all thank you!

Just a planning update here, we are planning to run electric down there very soon, and we are installing a well at the pond to keep it full. Just FYI.

Thanks for riding!

JO help, Had a great time today.
In trying to get the Dungey bike suspesion to work. I bottomed out a couple times.
I just noticed that I lost a black plastic skid plate. I bet it is next to the single to the table befor the left turn.
I bottomed hard on top of that thing. If you see it please set it aside for me.

I will just blame Hershey if we cant find it.

thanks again for the great track today.

JO help, Had a great time today.
In trying to get the Dungey bike suspesion to work. I bottomed out a couple times.
I just noticed that I lost a black plastic skid plate. I bet it is next to the single to the table befor the left turn.
I bottomed hard on top of that thing. If you see it please set it aside for me.

I will just blame Hershey if we cant find it.

thanks again for the great track today.

Does it have some weird zeus fastner? if so its on the parts tree. Rup or Gonz of someone found a weird skid plate on the big track about where you describe. They thought it might have went on a quad, but the quad folk say nope. If I get time I might be able to snap a pic of it tonight and post it.

Blame it on me eh?

Thats ok the suspension settings I got to will be way too soft for your stature any way!

Blame it on me eh?

Thats ok the suspension settings I got to will be way too soft for your stature any way!

Im big boned.... We messed with the high speed setting on the shock and got it to settle down in the rollers.
slowed the rebound down to let it settle in the turns.
As soon as we got close I could'nt hold on anymore.

Does it have some weird zeus fastner? if so its on the parts tree. Rup or Gonz of someone found a weird skid plate on the big track about where you describe. They thought it might have went on a quad, but the quad folk say nope. If I get time I might be able to snap a pic of it tonight and post it.

No need for picture. I am sure that is it. Thanks man..

Back