Loretta Lynn Moto Order is now available

Yeah, I'm down with this much more than the original posted. No longer gonna close down the show.

Your there all week and you worry about being the last one to race......I think I would wait and pull out for home on Sunday anyway.

Your there all week and you worry about being the last one to race......I think I would wait and pull out for home on Sunday anyway.

Long shot to even attend now. Hard eat it at Apple Cabin last night. Dislocated thumb, twisted knee, twisted ankle, bruised chest and ribs and tore both radiators just about off the bike. Not only am I mess, but getting parts in time and getting them on would be a issue since I can't use my right thumb. Oh well.. you know what they say...S happens. Mitchy already has me lined up for a week at Disney to replace Lorettas this year. We were gonna leave Wednesday next week so leaving the following Saturday is plenty of time of being there. Not worried, just nice to be on the road to get a start.

That sucks, ZMAN. I'm in the same boat - I suffered a pretty nasty concussion at Chillitown on July 1st. I finally got back on the bike last night, but have been fighting symptoms for a few weeks now. It's easy to think you should just stay off your bike between the regional and LLs, but that's super difficult to justify.

Looks like I'm moving up the alternate list! I never even considered I would be top 5 alternate in Vet B and only sent my money in for the heck of it. Now I'm sitting 6th out and looking like I have a better chance of top 5 alternate in Vet B than in 35.....

Zman what do parts matter when you can just ride your other bike? You had stated originally the 450 was only for Regionals anyway and the 125 was going to LL.

You guys need to stay off the bikes this close to the big show like Rich is doing!

After you just described to me what happened, I'd say getting hit by a car is about right! Or maybe getting hit by a Hussy Bus!

You could ask independent 3rd party observer, RMZ221, who came out to watch last night what was his thinking of the crash as he was watching and saw the whole thing...... I've got Zman's radiators and getting them fixed so he'll have parts back in plenty of time. Hopefully his body will feel better in time too.

Looks like I'm moving up the alternate list! I never even considered I would be top 5 alternate in Vet B and only sent my money in for the heck of it. Now I'm sitting 6th out and looking like I have a better chance of top 5 alternate in Vet B than in 35.....

I'm 99% sure I'm still going. I did just get word that Lindsey is out. He's not on the entry list any longer.

You guys need to stay off the bikes this close to the big show like Rich is doing!

They don’t need to stay away from the bike …….they need to stay away from EACH OTHER!
And that’s what I suggested Rich do… glad he’s listening.

You could ask independent 3rd party observer, RMZ221, who came out to watch last night what was his thinking of the crash as he was watching and saw the whole thing...... I've got Zman's radiators and getting them fixed so he'll have parts back in plenty of time. Hopefully his body will feel better in time too.

Yeah, it happens. Nothing was intended just 2 friends hauling the mail. Rocket was pitched a bit my direction off the jump and I was in the air and landed on Rocket's rear wheel. That will happen when u ride on each others wheels like we were. Was fun while it lasted.

Probably a bad decision on my part, like Sharc said, to be battling like that so close to the dance.

Actually Pit, I landed on the Hussybus, didn't get hit by it! So what ur saying is, I may get u a practice at LL?

Man what r friends for.. Get Rocket in through Redbud by qualifying in the NC and now Pit track time. We'll see.. Still have 5 days to get parts and more to heal up!

Parts will be fixed up and ready to roll, now if I can just get Zman into a Swedish Massage Therapist to help his body feel better, we'll be all set.

try hot showers and stretch. 800 millagrams of advill every 6 hours. (800 is RX strength). Don't sit, keep moving even if it hurts.The more you sit the more you stiffen up.Being in orthopedics for 20 some years makes me good for something even if I a woman!

Back