Bc 7-28 & 7-29

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
BC planning to be open this weekend. Both days. 11-5:00.

RC track will be up and running, no limit. 10th scale, 8th scale, gas, electric, run what you brung. For those that only come just for the RC track, we are charging $10 (no riding dirtbikes or quads). If you are coming to ride its still the normal $25, but no additional charge for the Rc track.

Also, we will be accepting donations one more weekend for Paul Cutshall. I have had allot of people asking me about that, because they missed out on the last weekend. So one last round for the Cutshall family. FYI, Paul actually made the trip last week to pick up the bikes. He has lost 54 pounds, I almost didnt recognize him. H is in good spirits despite the whole ordeal, and is planning to bring Nathan riding at least one more time this year. He sends everyone his Thanks, and is very grateful for what the moto community has done.

Weather looking very good for the weekend!! We actually had rain here this week. The Cliff will be prime, and with all the other things going on, it should be fairly light. Come have the place to yourself.

So where did you add the gravel ? LOL

See you sunday, and this time you better say hello. After all the crowd will be light....

So, this R/C thing? If I drive (is that the proper terminology?) my truck on the track will I be classified as a "C" driver or "sport" driver and can I do all the jumps?

So, this R/C thing? If I drive (is that the proper terminology?) my truck on the track will I be classified as a "C" driver or "sport" driver and can I do all the jumps?

If you can do all the jumps with a 10th scale, you will be classified as a BAMF, and it will say that on your wallet.

I heard there is a rumor a kids track might be going back in next to the rc track.

Just a rumor at this point. After a second thought probably not a good idea to have cars flying off the track and hitting kids. Theres a kids track in between the C and the big track.

No rain here today, we left the tracks alone tonight, just in case we get a thunderstorm tonight. It will be disc and water in the am, tracks will be fast, be ready.

Not too shabby today, a little dry, no rain, go figure. Tomorrow will not be fast and easy. I know we haven't chiseled that deep before, the John Deere is a beast. Perfect Cliff tomorrow, JD and Mack gauranteed.

Great day as always. R/C track is pretty cool! Although, you have now added R/C repairs to my never ending list of things to fix. If you add any more fun stuff at your "Cliff Compound" we are going to have to stop coming!

Great day as always. R/C track is pretty cool! Although, you have now added R/C repairs to my never ending list of things to fix. If you add any more fun stuff at your "Cliff Compound" we are going to have to stop coming!

ha ha ha! Yep, Im the work maker!

Open today at 11:00! Tracks will be awesome.

Back