Bc 7-28 & 7-29

I had a blast breaking in my Eric Gorr built 95 RM 144! As always both tracks were great even if a little dry!

Attachments

• 2012-07-28 11.25.25.jpg
    2012-07-28 11.25.25.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 166
A model for tracks everywhere!

Had a great time, Luckly the gravel and "hershey" sign were removed at some point before riding!

Thanks for all your effort!

BC was top notch Sunday, tracks were perfect and they had a good crowd.
Even though I was rusty, it felt great to finally get back on the bike after 5 weeks off.
By the end of the day, I saw Shaf hucking the new single-to-table with fine style …..Nice!

I had Mr Gorr set up mid-top porting and milled the head for race fuel. I think with any 125 for motocross, should be mid top. I ride my 144 with the throttle wide open almost all the time! This bike is a labor of love! I did a complete frame up restoration.

BC was top notch Sunday, tracks were perfect and they had a good crowd.
Even though I was rusty, it felt great to finally get back on the bike after 5 weeks off.
By the end of the day, I saw Shaf hucking the new single-to-table with fine style …..Nice!

Im in about the same boat, first ride this weekend since before vaca. BTW thats a double, just sayin.

Saw the big triple on the c track, what were you thinking? Heard rumors of a "Day injury" on it. Turned out to be just that, a rumor!!!! ( Luckly! )

Glad she's ok. Will she be ready to ride in a few weeks?
I know she was not happy about the possibility of having to miss Vet Fest this year.

Glad she's ok. Will she be ready to ride in a few weeks?
I know she was not happy about the possibility of having to miss Vet Fest this year.

We'll be there either way. She's been stressing about that race so this is probably a blessing. I hope you're able to ride Mr. Sharc.

Here you go... I only got 4 of her and they're all pretty much the same. This was the best. PM me your email and I'll send you a print worthy version. Sorry she got busted up.

_MG_0830.jpg

Back