Battle For Ohio 2012

Ron505

PR Founding Father
4 laps for sport (beer belly) class, and 5 for everyone else?

Someone looks to have lost some weight, or been conditioning......ahh couldn't be....

nitrofish

PR Addict
Dude... Training? Thats funny!

You seen my hands Jeremy. They turned into hands similar to that of a 12 year old girl from working in an office which lead to blood blisters and regular blisters inhibiting me from even holding on to the bars after a lap and a half! Some of the kickers literally blew my hands off the bars. Did it once on the quad too. Sketchy! Thats when I pulled the plug in both motos because I had to be at work Monday morning and not in a hospital! lol

hands.jpg

North guy! Lol. I did have a blister on my foot from walking around so much.

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Meister, you're just going to have to toughen up to represent the North next year! 5 laps is one more lap only..... and with the +40 Sport running a total of under 9 minute race (according to Shafer's video) we're not talking about a marathon here...... just 10 minutes of your life on a great track!

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
A year older and wiser by the race next year and Meister will be able to go 2 1/2 laps, and Georgie will make it through practice and into the first moto of +25 is my prediction for next year! Calling it now!

Meister

PR Founding Father
I will go at it a little differently next year if possible. I was all about having fun last weekend and I accomplished that although the results dont reflect that. lol.

Even with my tongue dragging in the dirt, anytime I was on the track I was having a blast just riding!

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
If you had fun, that's all that really matters! And if 1.5 laps is all you could muster at full speed this year, you already know what you've got to do to increase the fun for next year!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Man, you’re killing me here…… first no +50 class and now this?
You really don’t like me …do ya?

Probably will add 50+ & 2 stroke schoolboy classes. And new rule for all classes above an 85cc/150cc machine. Must have 5 to make a class. So those that fall below 5 better round up some dudes for next time.

John250

PR Founding Father
5 laps would be good. I am going to work on my conditioning, and did not feel too bad after 4.

What class you going to put scoob in on his AE500 Kawasaki next year? Was Scoob even at the race?

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
5 laps would be good. I am going to work on my conditioning, and did not feel too bad after 4.

What class you going to put scoob in on his AE500 Kawasaki next year? Was Scoob even at the race?

Open Class. Scoob ran the tractor Friday-Saturday, and spectated Sunday.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
JO how many water trucks you got? no reason I can't hop in one of them things Friday/saturday during the practice days when not announcing to help ya out.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
We will have two at next years event. As well as two tractors and two dozers. I appreciate your willingness to help, but we have a system.

motox37

PR Member
[video=youtube;DEJtHA12fZs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEJtHA12fZs[/video]

It wasn't me. It was my alter ego, Allessi, well trying to be. I have proof. I did DQ myself. I'm used to the rubberband start.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
[video=youtube;DEJtHA12fZs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEJtHA12fZs[/video]

It wasn't me. It was my alter ego, Allessi, well trying to be. I have proof. I did DQ myself. I'm used to the rubberband start.

LOL. The girls told me that. They said some guy came and dq'd himself for drilling the gate!

Looks like we'll need to give Ken a black flag next year. Now that you've published the dyi holeshot video.