Battle For Ohio 2012

John250

PR Founding Father
I am still in. Cant make the trek until after football on Saturday night though. So I guess it is 3 laps of practice and lets go racing.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Should see about posting a link to Racerx maybe ?

I dont know any of those guys. if anyone knows anyone at Racer X drop them a line.

Almost all course markers in, just a little bit to go. Repeater banner be here tomorrow. Probably just layout the stakes tomorrow. Getting 10 more shitters tomorrow too, might get taco bell for lunch.

RupertX

PR Elite
Tommy coming to assist you, tomorrow. Be gentle with the lad, he's fragile. Just recently got his training pants destroyed. I'll be out past sundown. Warm a couple beers.

nitrofish

PR Addict
Nice!!!!

It's on!

Attachments

• sunny.png
    sunny.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 602

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
I dont know any of those guys. if anyone knows anyone at Racer X drop them a line.

Almost all course markers in, just a little bit to go. Repeater banner be here tomorrow. Probably just layout the stakes tomorrow. Getting 10 more shitters tomorrow too, might get taco bell for lunch.

They are usually pretty cool about stuff. I'll send them an email with the flyer!

jstory

PR Addict
How about supermini sized bikes. Which classes will they be allowed in? We usually run it in supermini and schoolboy 1 but they are not usually allowed in schoolboy 2. Just wanted to clarify which classes he can run in. Thanks.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
How about supermini sized bikes. Which classes will they be allowed in? We usually run it in supermini and schoolboy 1 but they are not usually allowed in schoolboy 2. Just wanted to clarify which classes he can run in. Thanks.

We are combining schoolboy into 2stroke/fourstroke (one class, sort of a schoolboy 1 and 2 combo), so if you wanna run the 150 in it, I say go for it. Provided he fits the age for schoolboy.

MX Graphics

PR Member
Were going to be heading up there Saturday with our box trailer and our equipment to do jersey id at the track! I may even ride on Saturday for practice. We can wait to get there and check out the track. If you see us be sure to stop by and say hey!

I know the event hasnt even started, not alone finished...But I still want to thank Jeremy for hosting this event this year, and turning into the premier event of Ohio! This race already is shaping up to be the biggest thing that Ohio Motocross has seen.... And I know personally that Jeremy and his merry band holigans have been putting in hours and hours to give this race the reputation and name its earned. Between all the track maintenance, facility updates and maintenance and all the promoting Jeremy has been doing along everyone else, I think we all owe Jeremy a huge thanks! Im sure there is not one aspect of making this event the biggest and best in the State that Jeremy has overlooked... I just cant wait to show up Sunday morning and seeing all those hungry racers awaiting to lay it down on Ohio's best track...

nitrofish

PR Addict
I know the event hasnt even started, not alone finished...But I still want to thank Jeremy for hosting this event this year, and turning into the premier event of Ohio! This race already is shaping up to be the biggest thing that Ohio Motocross has seen.... And I know personally that Jeremy and his merry band holigans have been putting in hours and hours to give this race the reputation and name its earned. Between all the track maintenance, facility updates and maintenance and all the promoting Jeremy has been doing along everyone else, I think we all owe Jeremy a huge thanks! Im sure there is not one aspect of making this event the biggest and best in the State that Jeremy has overlooked... I just cant wait to show up Sunday morning and seeing all those hungry racers awaiting to lay it down on Ohio's best track...

X2! An event like this will pump up the sport and get new people interested. Just the hype alone has giving everyone a boost and stirred the itch and from my side I got 10 or so folks that don't race that are coming to watch and hang out. Maybe it will spark their interest or maybe scare them to death? It gives me butterflies and I ain't even racin', maybe next year when I get rid of my skirt I'll give it a try. :)