Battle For Ohio 2012

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Park your huge truck next to the sign. Sawsaw off the bottom. Drop it in the bed. In and out 15 seconds broad daylight. Railin ruts and nailin _luts swag.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Dude.. Fork seals are over rated.. I dont even know if my forks have any oil left in them! lol

I need to win the FCR Prize Pack in the worst way lol..

NQ1965

PR Elite
I just tore my forks down, replaced seals-sliders and new oil last night. I can't imagine doing that job at the track if thats what your planning. :(

hershey

PR Elite
I've got seals, dust covers, bushings, o-rings and all the tools… everything you may need.
You get the oil…..deal?

I could do those in my sleep with one arm tied behind my back! 10 min per leg max! Lol.... Sharc could do the same only faster Im sure. Anyway I will be there if you need help too.

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
JO,

Can a TTR50 Yamaha 4 stroke run in the 4 - 8 Oil injected class? It's a 4 stroke like a Honda CRF 50.......... no oil needed, but nothing like a Cobra or KTM JR SX. Springs only for suspension, no damping, and 3 speed auto clutch.......

Looking for a second class for my kid who is 8 to be able to run.

Double D

PR Founding Father
I could do those in my sleep with one arm tied behind my back! 10 min per leg max! Lol.... Sharc could do the same only faster Im sure. Anyway I will be there if you need help too.

You keep racing the "recking ball" you may have to do it one handed!!

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
JO,

another question, in the 4 - 8 Oil Injected class, can KTM Senior Adventure (air cooled model) run in that. Was originally oil injected bike but took the stuff off and run premix in it..... it's not a KTM Liquid Cooled Junior SX Pro (the fast 50 mini) but the beginner model?

I need to know if I can run that or run a Yamaha TTR 50 for my kid.

Let me know.

Thanks.

nitrofish

PR Addict
Place looks sweet! Already getting a good crowd, plenty of good parking, new fields opened up, track is primo! If you miss this one you'll be sorry. I'd post a pic of the place but it would ruin that wow factor! Oh, I've never seen so many haulers and campers at a local event. Just crazy.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Wow! If you wanna spot, you best get there tonight. Still may not get a spot in the normal parking lot. Looks like a sliver of LL. Yeah, sucks I ain't riding this weekend, but I'll be there seeing all the peeps have the time of their lives. It's all good.... Nite.

MX Graphics

PR Member
We got all our equipment loaded today and tomorrow im loading my bike and were heading out. We cant wait to see the track!