Battle For Ohio 2012

Meister

PR Founding Father
Someone choose for me..

+25 or 2 stroke. What's slower? Lol..

Thanks to my full ride supplied by George Baker due to his unfortunate circumstance, I have the opportunity to race a nice yz250. I also have the option to race the track packer.

If I race the bike, what class should I ride?

trentmanracing

PR Addict
you all have to rub it in on the track!!! Just kidding, wish i were there but just having a baby and it being 90 degrees tomorrow, can't make it. Wanna know though who wins the A class for sure!!!!

LuckyStar64

PR Addict
Pretty fun. I went to check out the turnout, and race the pit bike race. The turnout was MAJOR! Good for Jeremy. When I left last night, I needed a snow brush for the dust though!! --L*64

MX Graphics

PR Member
We had a great time! The track looked awesome and we enjoyed meeting some of you in person. Hopefully we will be able to see you at some more races this year. Were looking forward to the next race and hopefully i can ride next time also.

Double D

PR Founding Father
Wulf pack.

Attachments

• IMG_9186.jpg
    IMG_9186.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_9192.jpg
    IMG_9192.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 236

C Hudak

PR Addict
good to see someone represent! No updates, no phone service. Double D. I still have your pressure wash hose from Red bud. I'll try and get it back to you soon.

Double D

PR Founding Father
good to see someone represent! No updates, no phone service. Double D. I still have your pressure wash hose from Red bud. I'll try and get it back to you soon.

Its yours...I have a couple more. I hope you enjoyed your birthday party. He made me put a new tire on that thing and then paid me with a hot dog. HA HA It was good!

Double D

PR Founding Father
Vet battles.. I have some more pictures. for some reason, (me not knowing how) the pictures did not save in the crop form. but it you look close at the dusty start, you can see Z man avoiding a guy endo ing over the tunnel. Gonna watch a movie with the boys. Try to crop em up in the AM.

Attachments

• IMG_9192.jpg
    IMG_9192.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_9311.jpg
    IMG_9311.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_9334.jpg
    IMG_9334.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_9345.jpg
    IMG_9345.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_9216.jpg
    IMG_9216.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_9233.jpg
    IMG_9233.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_9249.jpg
    IMG_9249.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_9256.jpg
    IMG_9256.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_9257.jpg
    IMG_9257.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_9259.jpg
    IMG_9259.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 195

PitRacer

PR Founding Father
Great turnout, about 400 or so. Vet classes super stacked. When you are racing Jeff Gibson in +30 you know the vet classes are getting fast!

Thanks to everyone at Briarcliff for putting out the HUGE effort to make this awesome event. They did a great job and I'm sure next year will be even better!

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Yea. Changed my story after I figured out that blonde was ye biggest bimbo in Ohio. I asked her if I could just punch her and get it over with. I hated her so bad.

She goes "it's about time you held that umbrella over me.". I goes: " excuse me *explicative* I'm the one with a broken foot."