Red Bud vet fest

Chris is not a vet but we went there a few years ago as they had an A class I believe. Had a great time. When is it?

Gosh, we had a great time until the following day. Stayed for practice. Chris did his knee in on Larroco"s Leap. Bike went into neutral on the face and that's all she wrote.Other than that it was a great weekend.

Think I am passing since my son cant race. Gonna go somewhere he can race.
Do you usually take your son racing on Friday and Saturday? That’s when RedBud welcomes the Vet crowd.
I’m sure a track around home will be open on Sunday for him to race at.

We have a fairly large crew coming over of your firends from PAMX/D5. Weather looks great. we even have a knuclehead who claims he will do Larocco Leap. We are trying to discourage him. As a side note, High Point has some bigger and better plans for their Vet race in Sept. It had lost some mojo over the years, even has a HS scheduled. may be a 2 day event as well.

We have a fairly large crew coming over of your firends from PAMX/D5. Weather looks great. we even have a knuclehead who claims he will do Larocco Leap. We are trying to discourage him. As a side note, High Point has some bigger and better plans for their Vet race in Sept. It had lost some mojo over the years, even has a HS scheduled. may be a 2 day event as well.

The Hudak clan brought a leapster one year. I think he did a back flip over the bars and stuck a perfect landing on his feet!!!!!

I think the leap may be a couple feet longer these days.

The last couple years it seems like they have made the run at the leap shorter. The corner before it was about the only messy one on the track last year at the vet fest too. pretty sure that's done on purpose to keep the attempts at a minimum.

The last couple years it seems like they have made the run at the leap shorter. The corner before it was about the only messy one on the track last year at the vet fest too. pretty sure that's done on purpose to keep the attempts at a minimum.

You gonna bust it out?

LOL. Your in this year for VET FEST. I think.

yeah I'm in. Busting it out is doubtful. Saw all kinds of 450 privateers at the national who could blow my side plates off not hitting it

Think I am passing since my son cant race. Gonna go somewhere he can race.

Isn't it the same set up as it has been since the inception of Vet Fest? No Mini Bikes...... and isn't it a Friday practice / Saturday Race as usual that doesn't conflict with most racing that happens on Sunday's at the local level?

Why not bring the little guy up to watch Pops go at it on Friday / Saturday and then take him to his race on Sunday where you can dedicate yourself to his racing since you'll be worn out from Vet Fest and just be his mechanic / pit crew????

Sounds like the best plan to me......

Your 100% correct..........I would be worn out for sure on Sunday! I would like to make it happen......

I would love to go. Just dont know if I want to spend the $300 or $400 to go race the one race.

Your full of more excuses than a politician during reelection campaign when you look back at his promises to get elected in the first place!!!!! Best race of the year anywhere for old guys and you are looking for ways to get out of it........ is your middle name scoob?

Back