Red Bud vet fest

Jeez Vet Fest Internet Bullies! If people don't want to go, they don't want to go!

You're right, John250, that was uncalled for. Do what you want, we'll post pics of all the fun we're having there and you can judge for yourself if it was a good event or not.

You're right, John250, that was uncalled for. Do what you want, we'll post pics of all the fun we're having there and you can judge for yourself if it was a good event or not.

Will they have yellow course markers and trophy girls? If so, someone better warn Tim that he's losing money!!!!

No he has the biggest national of the year to pay for them! I would love to go.....Honestly, just know if I want to spend the money. Weather looks to be perfect for Friday and Saturday, and the hotel still has rooms. Looks like the Holiday Inn Express is now a Comfort Inn??

The Holiday Inn Express is in a new building slightly down the road now. Bunch of us are staying there.
The new digits are:
Holiday Inn Express Niles, Mi

1000 Moore Drive

Niles, MI 49120

(269) 684-0300

hiexpress.com

Jeez Vet Fest Internet Bullies! If people don't want to go, they don't want to go!

Didnt you hear, some where on here it has been said if your not in the " click " your screwed...... John must be on the verge of losing status! Lol

Kidding of course.

He is making the trip to the Cliff for the Battle of Ohio so I think we should all cut him some slack.

There is some mention of reserving your dinner with someone on www.MXvets.com website but no where on the site or Red Bud's site does it say how to do that. I emailed Red Bud to see if we need to give number of people planning on doing dinner at track like they had last year...... I'll pass along the info on here as soon as I get it.

Yes, they are doing the cookout, got this from Amy at Red Bud:

Hi Robin,

Yes, KB Grill is having the dinner. I put it on Facebook but I guess not on the web page. Just make sure you buy your tickets at signup in the morning and you'll be all set. He goes shopping at noon to get everything for dinner!

Thanks,

Amy

RedBud MX
13638 N Redbud Trail
Buchanan, MI 49107
269-695-6405

What was the menue?

Steak
Baked
Corn on cobb
salad
drink

10 bucks? It was awsome and a good price but I forget.

Last year, you had your choice of Chicken or Steak, Salad, Sweet Corn on the Cob, Baked Potato, and a drink for like $10 cooked perfectly at the track and served in the infield pavilion. I'd recommend it highly to anyone who is going to practice day on Friday!

........ is your middle name scoob?

ha ha...knew my name would be in here somewhere. ;) Heck, and I haven't been on the site for some time.

All you guys have some great fun as I know you will. Be safe. Maybe I'll go next year...?? ;) LOL!

Lata. :)

P.S.- Anyone going to the Highpoint Vet fest? ;)

ha ha...knew my name would be in here somewhere. ;) Heck, and I haven't been on the site for some time.

All you guys have some great fun as I know you will. Be safe. Maybe I'll go next year...?? ;) LOL!

Lata. :)

P.S.- Anyone going to the Highpoint Vet fest? ;)

Shocking that you're not making it this year...... maybe next year we'll have the XS Energy mixers after practice on Friday! And are you really putting yourself out there for High Point's Vet National???? A glutton for punishment, that's what you are! Get BC Ready for the Battle of Ohio so we can admire your prep work for that event!!!!

Back