GoPro Moment of Awesomeness Entry from Loretta Lynn's for Rocket Robin

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Hey guys, your Loretta Lynn's reporter on the dirt and fans at Loretta Lynn's asking for a favor in return now. GoPro is having a "Moment of Awesomeness" contest from Loretta Lynn's and the grand prize winner gets a trip to the final national at Lake Elsinore on GoPro based on most views of their YouTube Video Clip. There are only like 6 entrants and I know with Pitracer.com faithful, I can win the contest!!!!

Here's my entry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmQviLEpW28

Go there as many distinct times as you can until August 20th, and send my video views through the roof and I'll win. Also, don't watch the other guys entries as each time you do, it hurts me. My entry was early in Moto 2 of Vet B where I was battling with Howard Jabaay (the oldest Vet B Competitor at age 46, while the second oldest competitor (me age 43) was passing him for 6th place). Howard is the one "hooting it up" on the video as we had battled the entire 1st moto and he said he didn't want to get beat by a Husaberg and gave it his all to keep me behind him. You guys all saw Howard at the Red Bud Regional with his tall and lanky #26 Kaw in all of the Vet Classes, as he ran +30 B, +40, and +45 at Red Bud and qualified in all of them for Lorettas choosing Vet B and +45 classes as his 2 for the National. We finished 15th and 16th Moto 1, than 8th and 10th Moto 2 and passed each other about 8 times between those motos having a really great time on the track. He's a super nice guy that kind of looks a little like the Geico Cave Man!

I just visited it 4 times, but the view counter still says 78? I added it to FB too.

Ok, just went back and it's 96 now. Must take a while to update. GL.

Thanks guys for the help, the most views wins and it doesn't always show the added view when you keep going back to it but it is counting them. Since it's only 8 seconds it goes by quickly and easy to hit a few times.......

Hopefully that will win me a trip to Lake Elsinore for the final National this year!

I had the GoPro guy upload it and tag it when I was there to get all the official info for it to get entered into the contest correctly. Thanks guys!

The funny thing about that howling is that it's Howard Jabaay (the guy who's getting passed) doing the Wild Banshi Cry. He was a super nice guy that I talked to over and over again down there since we were battling back and forth for the entire 1st two motos of the Vet B class. He really didn't want to get beat by a Husaberg and have to admit that to his friends back home...... now he's on YouTube for the Moment of Awesomeness and he's hoping I'll take his as my other person on the trip if I win since he's such a big contributor to my video!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmQviLEpW28

There's a weird one..hershey shows 344, and 50 mins later, I show 343. Watching it every chance I get, want to see some pics of the Cali race.

I sent Kyle the link and told him to pass it along to his friends and to make sure to only watch YOUR video! Kyle was bummed he couldn't enter the contest. He was all set to capture moments of awesomeness!! Hope you win it!

Back