GoPro Moment of Awesomeness Entry from Loretta Lynn's for Rocket Robin

I just watched it and I can verify without a doubt - cause I was there, that's Robin making those banshie sounds!!! LOL

Up to 608 now and leading the contest, thanks for all the views guys / gals and keep looking whenever you get a chance.

Im not sure the counters working it still says 608, we put it on the Smith Road facebook page for you, Good Luck!

Still says 832....

Hard to watch the wrong vid when Im clicking on the link DD. Dont worry, you can redeem yourself at BC !!!

Some interesting stats from youtube:

Key discovery events

First referral from YouTube search:gopro moment of awesomeness
Aug 4, 2012 - 4 views

First view from a mobile device
Aug 4, 2012 - 167 views

First referral from related video:GoPro Moment Of Awesomeness Robin McClain's Trash Talking LL 2012
Aug 5, 2012 - 2 views

First referral from Google search:gopro moment of awesomeness robin mcclain
Aug 5, 2012 - 2 views

First referral from Google search:gopro moment of awesomeness
Aug 5, 2012 - 3 views

First referral from pitracer.com
Aug 5, 2012 - 449 views

First referral from YouTube search:moment of awesomeness
Aug 6, 2012 - 3 views

First referral from:facebook.com
Aug 6, 2012 - 14 views

First embedded on:facebook.com
Aug 6, 2012 - 33 views

First referral from:ktmtalk.com
Aug 6, 2012 - 108 views

Screw you Hershey....When i pass you all you here is the clank of my forks knocking you over!!!

So Rocket, did you win this? I watched it about 30 times.

Just got on Pit Racer to ask Rocket the same thing, know I watched it many, many, many times !

Only got to meet Rocket once after a race at the Sandusky Valley Riders but always read His posts, hope He wins the thing !

I have not heard anything from GoPro, but I did have the most views of the contest entries. I sent an email to the GoPro contact form on their website on Tuesday and didn't get a response from that either. My entry had 1324 views by end of contest, and the next closest had 397. I should be the winner, but not sure what GoPro is doing on this.......

Back