An OHIO MX Record That Will Never Be Bested....

Geesh, cant I a guy make a buck?? I did say top 5! To truly best the Gonz, you gotta win 5 of 6 in my book, but to win this challenge, you just need 6 top fives.

BTW, you do need to do it on one bike, just like the Gonz did it.

Welp, count me out.. I could only legally ride 4 classes on my bike..

Still contimplating racing tho. Whatever the slowest class might be that I'm eligable for.. lol..

Geesh, cant I a guy make a buck?? I did say top 5! To truly best the Gonz, you gotta win 5 of 6 in my book, but to win this challenge, you just need 6 top fives.

BTW, you do need to do it on one bike, just like the Gonz did it.

One bike, now you go changing the rules. Someone loan Rocket a 250 2 stroke.

One bike? Now you are making it difficult for someone to try it. I was, no I will, match your 100 and make the pot 200. Come on someone step up to plate.

I think limiting it to one bike makes it only something someone over 35 or 40 riding a 250 2 stroke will even have a shot at doing. Perhaps the classes that would need to be ridden need to be identified to make the 6.

40+ rider on a smoker is all it would take @ BCBOH:

25,30,40+
2-smoke
250 and 450 B or C

....ironically with NO back to back motos based on JO's tenative race order.

I'll do 6 but spread over 2 bikes....... 2 stroke 200cc and 4 stroke 450cc machines, which in my book is better than Gonz since he didn't have to switch riding styles or bike during the event!!!! Talk about a versatile rider....... Count me in. Now, don't let anyone show up so I can get top 5 in all those classes!

25, 30, 40, 2 stroke, 250B, and 450B......... Count em - 6 classes (4 on 450cc 4 stroke and 2 on 200cc 2 stroke). If JO withholds his $100 for 2 bikes..... Oh well, maybe RUP will be my new Fan Club Presidente!!!!

Versatile? Where's your quad??? Lol. Your versatility shows enough on big blue (and yellow).. I was gonna do 4 on a bike and 1 on a quad! I couldn't ride any more classes even if I have a 450 bike available..

Versatile? Where's your quad??? Lol. Your versatility shows enough on big blue (and yellow).. I was gonna do 4 on a bike and 1 on a quad! I couldn't ride any more classes even if I have a 450 bike available..

What, you want more than 6 classes? Hand me a quad and sign me up for 7! I can bring the Razor down for the side by side class too..... make it 8 classes. Wait, can I ride a KTM 85 in the mini class? Make it 9!

I can personally do 5 right now.. If I were 30, I could do 7.. I would have to utilize both the 2 and 4 wheel versions to complete it though.

On my bike I could run 25, 250b, 450b, and 2 stroke..

Quad I could currently run the B/C moto..

Someone sponsor me and ill try my best! Some fast dudes gonna be in all classes though and im pretty far out of shape, but id give it my best shot! lol

I'll buy you a 6 pack of redbridge.

I'll do 6 but spread over 2 bikes....... 2 stroke 200cc and 4 stroke 450cc machines, which in my book is better than Gonz since he didn't have to switch riding styles or bike during the event!!!! Talk about a versatile rider....... Count me in. Now, don't let anyone show up so I can get top 5 in all those classes!

25, 30, 40, 2 stroke, 250B, and 450B......... Count em - 6 classes (4 on 450cc 4 stroke and 2 on 200cc 2 stroke). If JO withholds his $100 for 2 bikes..... Oh well, maybe RUP will be my new Fan Club Presidente!!!!

Well, we'll have to to put an asterisk beside your name........But its a deal. Im holding to the top five thing though.

Even if you win the BC challenge, besting the Gonz still may be impossible, the more I think about it. He won 4 of 5. You would need to win at least 5 of 5, and on one bike.

Jared, you still gotta come up with a sixth class.

I still think some 12-15 year old is the most likely to do it, not sure if there are enough classes they can race to get six though. Just off the top of my head they could do 85, schoolboy, 2 stroke, supermini, and I guess the others might have to be quad classes...

I have a 16 year old that would race 4-5 classes and place top 5 with a cast on his wrist that should be some kinda record.

I have a 16 year old that would race 4-5 classes and place top 5 with a cast on his wrist that should be some kinda record.

There are a few in that age range over the years who I think could have done it. That's why I said I thought a kid would be most likely to do it. But it appears the kids can't get to six classes on a bike...

Back