An OHIO MX Record That Will Never Be Bested....

Bummed I can't race. Really wanted to and had my dreams crushed due to "prior obligations". Maybe sneak out Sat? Sounds like the best event I've heard in a long time! Hopefully there are more to come. I'm sure it's going to be a sweet time! I BC really goes the extra mile.

Pit wins.

I'm no longer eligible for the record so I may end up staying up too late to even race 1 class Sunday.. lol

With the pot now at $200 I can not believe no one else is stepping up to the plate.

Well talked with Scottie and he is game but only problem is he can only race 4 classes on 1 bike and thats Schoolboy, CollageBoy, 250B and 450B now if someone can step up and loan us a 85 then he can race the 85 class and supper mini class because he is still CRA 15 but keep in mind he has a cast on also so there would have to be some kinda handicap. Thats 6 classes placing in the top 5 for $200 and Georgie's pay back for any class he is in the top 15% Hell find a 2 stroke and he will race 7 classes.

Alright im stopping this nonesense right now. Sorry Rocket, I got to renig. Its one bike. Im not having some everyone cooking up a scheme to do this. Im changing the rules right now, just like nascar. The Gonz did it on one bike. Maybe Rup is right, it might not be bested?? So it sounds to me like the only possibility is a Vet rider on a 2 stroke. Sorry kids.

Alright im stopping this nonesense right now. Sorry Rocket, I got to renig. Its one bike. Im not having some everyone cooking up a scheme to do this. Im changing the rules right now, just like nascar. The Gonz did it on one bike. Maybe Rup is right, it might not be bested?? So it sounds to me like the only possibility is a Vet rider on a 2 stroke. Sorry kids.

If a rider can not race 6 classes on the same bike then ya it will never be bested your money is safe. I would say tho it would be way harder to do 6 with 2 diff bikes. It would of been sweet watching Scottie race the 85 class lol bet that would spark some tempers even tho he would be with in the rules.

If a rider can not race 6 classes on the same bike then ya it will never be bested your money is safe. I would say tho it would be way harder to do 6 with 2 diff bikes. It would of been sweet watching Scottie race the 85 class lol bet that would spark some tempers even tho he would be with in the rules.

He would be too old for 85, right?

You give these guys a little power with their own track, and right away....... they change the rules to keep their $100 safe!

I can only do 4 classes on 1 bike and it would take a 40+ year old racer on a 250 2 stroke to ride 6 classes based on the classes offered (as I'm pretty sure Gonz ran "Extra Bike" class in CRA at OIR). But 5 classes on 1 bike with 4 wins is an impressive record no matter how you slice it for Gonz. I was going to give it the college effort on 2 bikes in 6 classes (although I'm doubtful I could get top 5 in all on my best day), but I'd have a lot more fun if I only ride 4 classes or 3 classes this coming weekend and got to help my son run his first 65cc class ever at BC this weekend.

You give these guys a little power with their own track, and right away....... they change the rules to keep their $100 safe!

I can only do 4 classes on 1 bike and it would take a 40+ year old racer on a 250 2 stroke to ride 6 classes based on the classes offered (as I'm pretty sure Gonz ran "Extra Bike" class in CRA at OIR). But 5 classes on 1 bike with 4 wins is an impressive record no matter how you slice it for Gonz. I was going to give it the college effort on 2 bikes in 6 classes (although I'm doubtful I could get top 5 in all on my best day), but I'd have a lot more fun if I only ride 4 classes or 3 classes this coming weekend and got to help my son run his first 65cc class ever at BC this weekend.

LOL! Sorry too much respect for the Gonz. 5 classes one bike. He is a beast. Perhaps that may stand for a long time. Maybe the only way to best that is to win all 5.

Plus, I dont want people riding calsses that they really shouldnt be riding because of a dare.

Plus, I dont want people riding calsses that they really shouldnt be riding because of a dare.

Could you see if a kid won the 85 class then won 250B and then won 450B ya that would crank some 85 riders dads for sure even tho he is still racing as a 15 year old. It was fun while it lasted. Heck last week he raced schoolboy,250B and extra and almost went won every moto but blew a berm in 1 moto and got collected in the 1st turn of another but still went 1-1 and 1 over all. Its a record that can be beat just need to find a track that it can be beat at with the class set up.

Are you saying that I shouldn't be riding in the 250B, 450B, and Two Stroke classes? I'm not sure if I should be offended or not by that!!!! LOL, my life will be much easier without the dare of 6 classes, plus I have to rebuild my 2 stroke to make it happen this week if I wanted to.....

And my 8 year old wants to race his 65cc bike on the Big Track at BC, which will make me be a dad more than a track hog this weekend anyway.......

So thank you for reneging...... my life is much easier now! Just don't go and change your mind again!

BTW, how many classes is Gonz riding this weekend????

Back