How was the Can/Am Area 51 Race???

That looks like a great place and perfect weather.

Sweet Vids Z-man. Good rides! Lot’s of panic revs. That old bike (from turn to turn) is faster than many current ones.

Pit’s much more at home on the Z. …for sure.
Crute was ON it ! love the sounds as he blasts all over the track. So different, those two-strokes are.

Kaylynn is so much fun to watch, she is super fast & smooth. She is such a nice girl and so humble always supportive and encouraging to her fellow female riders and doesn't rub it in the boys faces that she kicks their butts lol....much respect :)

She passed me probably the third or fourth old guy in the video... It was a joy to watch the speed yet a bit sad that I've gotten so slow. Really cool, that kid hauls ass regardless male or female. Talented without question.

I'm posting my version of the weekend's activities in another post. I used some of the stuff put up, in this post, including the very end of my video, she jumps right past me, like I was at an idle. (well, I mostly was) :)
I was waiting on footage from several other people but it didn't work out, so you'll see in the other post the footage I got.

Enjoy

Back