Baja Brawl 735 Entries!

I used to have to crank the windows up in my cars by hand too. And get up and walk to the TV to change the channel. Heck, I even used to be able to find a track without putting the coordinates into a GPS or googling the address.

Just because things were done a certain way for a long time doesn't mean there is not a better way with new technology, like transponders. Skip the family dinner at KFC the week of Battle of Ohio next year and there's your transponder rental money.

KFC is a rip off! I spend nearly double to feed the kids there vs wendys.

How the heck you doing stinkdad? Its been a long time. Baja is 2nd to none, getting ready for the monster mash next month.

Doing just GREAT Scott …Iv been trying to get Stink back into racing but Mama is kinda putting a hold on that She wants a football player and Mama gets what Mama want's so he’s playing for THE Whitmer Panthers he on the freshman team starting running back he has over 270 yards rushing 4 td’s and 2 2points conversions in 3 games! …So I’m hoping if he don’t make Whitmer's freshman baseball team we will get a 2013 KTK 250 2 Stroke and hit Log Road, Red Bud, Baja, and Dutch just for fun nothing crazy

Doing just GREAT Scott …Iv been trying to get Stink back into racing but Mama is kinda putting a hold on that She wants a football player and Mama gets what Mama want's so he’s playing for THE Whitmer Panthers he on the freshman team starting running back he has over 270 yards rushing 4 td’s and 2 2points conversions in 3 games! …So I’m hoping if he don’t make Whitmer's freshman baseball team we will get a 2013 KTK 250 2 Stroke and hit Log Road, Red Bud, Baja, and Dutch just for fun nothing crazy

That sounds great. Scottie tried baseball was pretty good at it but just never had his heart in it so that only lasted 2 years. When you get that bike lets get the boys together and ride and you and I can sit back and tell stories.

Back