STOLEN 2011 kx250f and 2006 yz125 STOLEN

kawasaki304

PR Member
Well guys, its been a sad day at the hayes residence..... My 2011 kx250f and 2006 yz125 were stolen this morning (9-14-12) between 1am-8am, from Zanesville,Oh!

Please keep a look out no matter where you live, any help/info is MUCH Appreciated!! Here are some pics of the bikes. If they didnt already tear down, or spray paint the bikes......The 250f is very easy to spot, it stands out in a crowd! The 125 is all stock tho, other than a pro circuit exhaust. However, Its the CLEANEST one you would ever see(if the theifs havent ****ED IT UP already!

Also, just some more info on the bikes....

Kx250f- Blue hubs,n-style graphics with hayes motosports down the side...as well as 304 on the plates, with my name (Dylan Hayes) and yes i realize that the graphics were probably first to go, but you never know. Also has blue axle blocks, clutch cover is polished/brushed to the first lip, hour meter on the right side of the upper frame (very big hour/tach meter, it is ziptied on, right where the kawasaki plate is(may not help, but hour meter had 1.7 hours on it when stolen, and bike had the gas tank,shrouds,seat, and sparkplug off the bike. was just about to change a seal on the valve cover. But they took the parts with them :( (BIKE IS ALSO LEAKING OIL FROM THE WEEP HOLE, DUE TO THE SEAL) Also has a pro circuit silencer,blue radiator hoses,blue grips, Scott Grip Donuts, Rear tire is a dunlop mx51, front is a stock bridgestone(not sure which model). Blue front and rear brake lines,RK gold chain, Sunstar 51T goldish color rear sprocket (has kx250 or kx250f written on the sprocket in Permanent marker) ,Eleven-10 Mods sticker on left side of head, Blue bolt washers throughout the bike, even on top triple for number plate....Dirt junkies stickers on gas tank,Blue tank overflow. I think thats most of it, like i said they have A LOT to change to hide this bike!

Yz125- "WAS" The cleanest bike you have ever seen, other than brand new. NO BS. Thing was spotless! Had a silver renthal rear sprocket,cheapo chain that was kinking up a little, rear tire is a decent dunlop mx51, front is a bridgestone (not sure which model). Full Pro Circuit Platinum exhaust, MINT! Also has Black sunline bars, with white sunline bar pad,Black sunline grips, and Grip donuts!

HOPE THIS HELPS, REALLY WANT THESE BACK!!

HERE ARE THE VIN#'s
--Kx250f--
JKAKXMYC1BA006567
--Yz125--
JYACE16C56A005747

Feel free to call me ANYTIME!!! 740-319-2665

stolen kx250f.jpgyz125 mint 1.jpg

sad thing to hear man, im not near your area but ill def keep an eye out, i hope everthing works out for u!

That really sucks! Keeping an eye open too. If the effing thieves would put as much effort into a real job they wouldn't need to steal!

Post a add on Craig's list . My buddy had a 2012 kx250f stolen about a month ago. He put a add on Craig's saying stolen bike and the next day someone called him saying they think they saw the bike . He spyed on the house for a couple days . He was about to give up and he saw a huge black guy riding the bike down the road .... He called the cops and they went to the house . Of coarse there was 10 ppl living in the house and no one knew who where the bike came from. So no one got arrested but my buddy got the bike back . Bald tire n all . So post on Craig's with mybe a reward or somthing

Also, just some more info on the bikes....

kx250f- Blue hubs,n-style graphics with hayes motosports down the side...as well as 304 on the plates, with my name (Dylan Hayes) and yes i realize that the graphics were probably first to go, but you never know. Also has blue axle blocks, clutch cover is polished/brushed to the first lip, hour meter on the right side of the upper frame (very big hour/tach meter, it is ziptied on, right where the kawasaki plate is(may not help, but hour meter had 1.7 hours on it when stolen, and bike had the gas tank,shrouds,seat, and sparkplug off the bike. was just about to change a seal on the valve cover. But they took the parts with them :( (BIKE IS ALSO LEAKING OIL FROM THE WEEP HOLE, DUE TO THE SEAL) Also has a pro circuit silencer,blue radiator hoses,blue grips, Scott Grip Donuts, Rear tire is a dunlop mx51, front is a stock bridgestone(not sure which model). Blue front and rear brake lines,RK gold chain, Sunstar 51T goldish color rear sprocket (has kx250 or kx250f written on the sprocket in Permanent marker) ,Eleven-10 Mods sticker on left side of head, Blue bolt washers throughout the bike, even on top triple for number plate....Dirt junkies stickers on gas tank,Blue tank overflow. I think thats most of it, like i said they have A LOT to change to hide this bike!

Yz125- "WAS" The cleanest bike you have ever seen, other than brand new. NO BS. Thing was spotless! Had a silver renthal rear sprocket,cheapo chain that was kinking up a little, rear tire is a decent dunlop mx51, front is a bridgestone (not sure which model). Full Pro Circuit Platinum exhaust, MINT! Also has Black sunline bars, with white sunline bar pad,Black sunline grips, and Grip donuts!

HOPE THIS HELPS, REALLY WANT THESE BACK!!

good luck man. never know. my buddy had his stuff stolen, ended up finding pictures of it on instagram and stuff. including the guy wearing his jersey, with his name on it.. um..duhhhhhhhhhhhh?

Just bumping this up so it's not forgotten! Heard that supposedly Harding county Sheriff Dpt. found 4 truck loads of stolen bikes. And i am calling tomorrow to find out! This could be total bs, or i could have the wrong info...ect....Just repeating what i was told. Its worth a phone call or 2!

Bikes have been found!!!! They def need a little work, but they do still run good....which was my main worry. They swapped the frame on the 250f as well as ground the vin off the 125. Here's a couple pics i snapped when i went to verify they were mine, and check condition. Hopefully get them back in my possession real soon and get them back up to par!! Went ahead and put a before and after for each.... Just dont understand how you could NOT care for something so nice...Stolen or not shouldn't matter!

kx250f2.jpg

IMG_8809.jpg

imagejpeg_2-115.jpg

IMG_8841.jpg

congrats man... glad to hear a positive outcome. give us the full story on the recovery!! always seems like the cops never do CRAP in these situations so its nice to see this kinda thing happen

oh and im convinced that if you see a bike with metal mulisha graphics, its probably stolen!!!!! i think 90% of recovered stolen bikes come back with MM graphics, wtf!

Back