STOLEN 2011 kx250f and 2006 yz125 STOLEN

Glad to see they beat the s**t out of your 125. *******s. I'd take a civil suit again him to return the bikes back to the shape they were in. Parts....graphics etc.

I can't believe they frame swapped. Where your old frame ?

congrats man... glad to hear a positive outcome. give us the full story on the recovery!! always seems like the cops never do CRAP in these situations so its nice to see this kinda thing happen

oh and im convinced that if you see a bike with metal mulisha graphics, its probably stolen!!!!! i think 90% of recovered stolen bikes come back with MM graphics, wtf!

RIGHT!?!??!!! I was almost more pissed off at the fact they put METAL MULISHA graphics on my bike, than how dirty it was!! haha And yes, i will start myself a build thread once i get them home. Waiting for them to finalize all the evidence BS. However, i told the officer if a week goes by, and they aren't home....i will be bring my power washer down to the sheriff's department to wash my bikes! Not letting them sit like that for a month!!

Also, as for the cops not doing anything....yea that's what they did when they came out the day it happened.....NOTHING! And the first time they sent a deputy out when i told them about the texts, he was no help either. Finally got a useful one, that understood where i was coming from and what i was dealing with.

Glad you got it back, i know what exactly what that feeling is like. Searching for another bike, just wondering how in the world you are going to come up with the money to get another one, let alone it won't mean as much to you as the previous one did. Then out of the blue, you get that call that it was found! Ah, there is a god lol.

Glad you got it back, i know what exactly what that feeling is like. Searching for another bike, just wondering how in the world you are going to come up with the money to get another one, let alone it won't mean as much to you as the previous one did. Then out of the blue, you get that call that it was found! Ah, there is a god lol.
EXACTLY!! lol I didn't have the money for a bike, i had to borrow it. Then getting it, and ended up needing a full top end rebuild including a HEAD! Something else i couldn't afford! Got all of that sorted out, but running really low on cash at that point. And on top of that, all that money i spent on the new bike....and it's bone stock!! LOL So still not really done, would still eventually have to put more into it. But yes, great to know they will be home soon, and be back on my own/personally built bike!

Congrats! .... Now the $80 year for bike insurance shouldnt sound so expensive to you! It would cover your expenses for repair too.

^^ haha NOO...wasn'y expensive before, jsut one of those things you don't think about it. Family has lived here for 70+ years with no issue, and not in a bad neighborhood. Just never really thought id need it. But yes, it will be getting insurance the day it gets home!!

awsome glad you got em back . they didnt happen to have a 2003 cr 250 with a 2000 engine in it did they . mine was stolen from vermilion

Back